Ch 43

Jimin - what is happening here! (Shouted)

Taehyung- (flinched) h-hyung...miahnea...(brother, sorry) (guilty)

Jin - what did you do Taehyung (trying to stay calm)

*silence*

Namjoon - Taehyung what.did.you.do! (A bit louder) 

*silence*

Jimin - taehyung WHAT THE F**K DID YOU DO. (Held his collar tightly in anger)

T-aehyung - h-y-hyung...(trying to remove his hands)

Other members when they saw Jimin reacting like this upon y/n understood what she meant to him but then they even tried to get Jimin's hands of Taehyung as his grip was scaring him. But Jimin, wasn't ready to hear out anyone's words, he just grabbed Taehyung's collar tighter and tighter. Until Jungkook used all her force to separate them.

Jungkook - Hyung! Please. (Breathed)

Hoseok - yes pal stop this fighting. Your fighting wont result in y/n's waking up.

Jimin - but hyung-

Yoongi - Jimin please. Do you think y/n, our baby, would be happy to see u both like that?

Both of them looked down at the floor.

Namjoon - and you Tae! Mind explaining what happened here? (Eyes pierced his soul)

Taehyung - h-hyung...actually...(explained them everything. (If u do that know please refer to the laster chapter))

Everyone's eyes widened at that time. Jungkook gulped too as he was the one on Taehyung's position yesterday but fortunately nothing like this happened.

Jimin - I WILL F**KING KILL YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY BABY! REMEMBER THAT. (Shouted)

Hoseok - (tapped Jimin's shoulder) she is waking up so keep the voice down pls. (Whisper)

Soon as Jimin heard this he looked back at the bed, where his baby sister was lying down. He sat beside her as he softly caress her head. Soon after y/n slowly opened her eyes, adjusting it to the light in the room. She blinked her eyes a couple of times before she turned her head, only to find Jimin and Jungkook on her left and right side respectively. Everyone's attention was on y/n, and feeling so many eyes on herself she looked around the room just to see every member of BTS in the room. She picked her strength as one of her hands took the support of Jungkook's thighs to get up and she slowly sat between them.

Yoongi - water?

She nodded.

Yoongi - here!
She took it n drank it slowly. She took one small sip and gave it to Jimin to keep it on the side table.

Jimin - you alright baby? (Softly)

Y/n - neh oppa! Gwenchanna...(yes, brother. I'm okay)

Jungkook - you don't look okay. (Kept his hand on her forehead)

Y/n - o-oppa...(hesitant)

Jungkook - you had fever from yesterday right? Why didn't you tell me? (Softly)

Y/n - uliga gongbuhal ttae imi neoleul hwanage haessgi ttaemun-e nega naleul honnael jul al-ass-eo. (i thought you would scold me because I already made you angry when we were studying)

She said while looking down. Unexpected, for Jungkook's smile as he hugged her.

Taehyung - y-y/n...Sorry....(guilty)

Y/n - ani oppa...it's fine. (No, oppa)

Jin - okay, so let's call the doctor now then we can sleep hmm? (Looking her pale face)

Yoongi - so y/n who do you wanna sleep with today? (Smiled)

Y/n - no no oppa...you all will catch cold if I sleep with anyone...(worried)

Jungkook - aish y/n! Stop worrying about us. U tell...

Y/n - uhmmmmm....limeeeee....(acting like the member)

Namjoon smiled as he understood her signal.

Namjoon - come on then! (Dimple smile)

Namjoon carried her in his arms. Soon as he picked y/n up, Tawhyung signalled him to look at the bed. He looked over there and saw blood, where y/n was sleeping. He nodded his head lightly and left from there.