Ch 49

Namjoon - LIMEEE! (loudly)

Y/n - neh oppa! COMING. (heading downstairs to where her oppa's were sitting)

Y/n - yes oppa? You called me? (Casually)

Namjoon - yeah! Come sit here. (Tapping the space beside him)

Y/n, like an obedient child sat to where she was asked to be seated.

Jin - so y/n, let us get straight to it. Did you audition for Quartzite entertainment?

Y/n - uhhh....Yes oppa....(with a visible question mark on her face)

Taehyung - well, Being your legal guardian I am, I got a mail from that entertainment.

Y/n - huh? And w-what did it say oppa? (A bit scared)

Jimin - it said that you're selected-

Y/n - WHAT! SELECTED? YAYAYAY....!!! (Excited, hugged Yoongi sitting beside her)

In excitement she hugged Yoongi making each member smile at her childishness but instead of a receiving a hug back from her sugar aka Yoongi oppa, he spanked the centre of her bum making her jolt in pain.

Y/n - ouchhhh...(rubbing her bum)

Yoongi - first let them complete their sentence y/n. (Strict)

Jimin - yeah, so As I was saying there is a clause in that.

Y/n - what clause oppa?

Jin - their remark is you have to improve your dancing skills, and they will take another audition day after tomorrow to recheck your skills. (Straight face)

Y/n - what! (A bit sad)

Jungkook - don't go sad y/n! Jimin and hobi hyung can teach you know? (Comforting her)

Taehyung - yes y/n but before that you have to know something...(a little worried)

Y/n - what happened oppa? (Worried too)

Hoseok - y/n you know right, the label you chose, gives harsh punishments if you make mistakes...(worried)

Y/n - uhm oppa, like Spankings only if I am not wrong?

Yoongi - yes! All the punishments we give you.

Namjoon - and it can include overworking upto 17-20 hours a day.

Jimin - yes and also starving with extreme diets. You know right? (Worried about her health)

Y/n - o-oppa, I don't think Im too chubby...

Taehyung - you are right baby, but it will depend on them.

Y/n - it's okay oppa...but I do need your permission to continue...(scared a bit)

Jin - we are ready to give you the permission baby...but you will have to work hard.

Y/n - can I take it as a yes then? (Fiddling)

Hoseok - yes my baby! Now if you are ready then come to the dance room for practicing? And Jimin you too. (Smiled)