Ch 36

Y/n - oppahh! Don't press. (Hissed in pain)

Jin - then why did you curse baby? (Gently massaging her butt with ice)

Y/n - sorry oppa...(lying over his lap (face on the bed and mainly her bum on his lap))

Jin - okay okay! Your vacation just started right. So rest and relax the whole day!

Y/n - whaaattt! I'm not yoongi oppa. (exclaimed)

SPANK!

Y/n - ahhh ouch! (Jolted)

Yoongi - think before speaking. (He said as he spanked her bum)

Jin - yoongi pls! Can't you see I'm trying to relive her pain and you are spanking her. (Softly)

Y/n - but oppa! I'll get bored.

Jimin - so what do you wanna do chimmy hmm? (Caressing her head)

Namjoon - why you guys go for an art competition? You, y/n and Jungkook love that! (Looking at his phone)

Y/n - YESSS! THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA NAMJOON OPPA!! (Excited)

Taehyung - okay- okay now stop screaming. (Holding his ears)

Y/n - Tae oppa you won't play?

Taehyung - no baby! Me and Namjoon hyung are going to the doctor.

Hoseok - is it too serious Taehyung? (Worried)

Taehyung - n-no hyung! It's just a cut over there.

Y/n - what happened oppa? (Worried)

Taehyung - nothin much just um, yesterday hyung spanked me so-

Namjoon - yeah! I didn't notice my glass bracelet broke making a deep cut in his bottom. Sorry tae (Looking down)

Taehyung - hyung it's fine! Come on! You're a human hyung, chill. Now should we go? (Hugging him)

Hoseok - yes pls, you guys should leave or you will get late and his injury might get worse. (Worried about his younger brother)

Jin - so it's decided that Jimin, Jungkook and y/n will have an art contest. (Pulling his pants up, fixing her dress)

Yoongi - where is Jungkook? (Confused as everyone was there)

Jimin - oh he just came with me! He must be in his room. He didn't wanna make y/n worried for him as he is also not able to sit properly. (Smiled)

*Time skip*

Jin - so are you guys ready for the art contest? (Enthusiastic)

Y/n & Jimin & Jungkook - YESSIR!

Yoongi - okay then! Your topic is "aquatic". You have limited time of 3 hrs. And you have to use your brain, you can't copy a picture from the internet. Your time starts now. (Clicked his stopwatch)

Everyone started their work while the two invigilators were sitting on the chair using their phone. Namjoon was in his room reading a book, Taehyung  was in his room talking to one of his friends and Hoseok too was in their home's dance room practicing for their next comeback.

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @jeonffs205 Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~