Ch 45

?? - Tae? (Softly walking towards him)

?? - what's wrong? (Crouched down to his height, keeping his hand on his shoulder)

Taehyung - h-Hyung (crying)

?? - let it out...(softly; hugging him)

Taehyung - hyung why me...

?? - calm down...it's okay....(soft; rubbing his back)

Soon after Taehyung calmed himself and sat properly under the tree he was sitting before while crying.

Taehyung - N-Namjoon hyu-ung am I that bad? (Sad; looked up at him)

Namjoon - Tae! Come on. Jimin was just angry... (trying to explain him)

Taehyung - but hyung his anger was to blame me....am I not his brother? (Saddistic)

Namjoon - Tae!

Taehyung - he only loves you/n and Jungkook! Jk punished her even more than me but he didn't scold Jungkook. He stopped loving me...Jimin hyung thinks I'm y/n's enemy....(speaking out his real feelings)

Namjoon - it's not like that Taehyung...Jimin is just more careful with the younger ones and-

Taehyung - and? Only I am being to be ignored? What did I do to deserve this? Am I a criminal or what...(holding his head)

Namjoon - Taeh-

Taehyung - why me hyung...why me...

Namjoon - Taehyung not why me. Say try me. You think so that Jimin doesn't love you anymore so then challenge him. Make it impossible for him to not love you. (Trying to sort things out)

Taehyung - what do you mean hyung? (Looking at him startled)

Namjoon - ignore him? Don't talk to him or don't obey him. Making him realise your importance in life. (Telling him with hand gestures)

Taehyung - But I knew a Jimin hyung who was an angel...not this one...(looked down)

Namjoon - Your Jimin hyung isn't a machine right? He is a human...he can also make mistakes. Maybe unknowingly? He might not even realise that what he told you was wrong. (Trying to explain him)

Taehyung - ye hyung..

Namjoon - come then let's go. You know y/n denied to have her dinner if she doesn't see you at the table. (Smiled)

Taehyung - yeah! (Wiped his tears; walked to house)

Namjoon opened the door and both of them walked in. Soon as noise came y/n turned around and when she saw Taehyung, she walked to him and hugged Taehyung. Tae smiled at the feel of his sister as he gently picked her up and placed on the chair of the dining room. Jimin smiled at their gesture but his smiled dropped due to confusion when he saw Taehyung leaving his usual place which was beside Hoseok and Jimin, and he went to sit beside Jin and Yoongi.