Ch 50

SPANK

Y/n- aoooo...what was that for?  (Rubbing her butt cutely)

Jungkook - for not telling us about your audition.

SPANK

Y/n - Aahhh..oppa!! (Rubbing again)

Jungkook - for thinking we will not permit you.

SPANK

y/n - now what was this for?

She was about to rub again, but before that Jungkook rubbed her buttocks for her softly with his warm and big hands.

Jungkook - for fun. (Chuckled)

Y/n - OPPA!! (gasped as she spanked him)

Jungkook - aishhh...I never knew you spanked this hard. (Rubbing while surprised)

Everyone just chuckled at their behaviour and when no one was to stop, Hoseok aka hobi picked y/n up on his shoulder and walked up to the dance room.

Y/n - a-ahhh oppa...(startled)

Hoseok - guys now stop bickering and Jiminiee..,follow me... (started walking up to the practice room)

Y/n - oppa! I copyrighted that word "jiminiee"...you can't call him that.

Hoseok - really?

SPANKED Y/N!

Y/n - aishhh..

In y/n's room. Hoseok dropped you at your room for you to change and report to the dance room within 10 minutes. He and Jimin then left your room and you decided to wear this -

 He and Jimin then left your room and you decided to wear this -

You made it just within time to the room. And found Your oppa's aka your trainers for now talking, rather discussing about something. You assumed they were figuring out how to make you learn dancing quicker. You went up to them and they made you sit beside them.

Jimin - y/n I think before you we send you to the training centre you will have to adjust with their timings. (Serious)

Hoseok - yes and I think we also have to make you acquainted with their punishment style too. (Serious)

Jimin - and you will have to manage your college with all this too. (A little worried)

Y/n - y-yes oppa. I will try my all for it...(determined)

Jimin - so first let's get up to your dance as they recommended to improve it. (Smiled lightly)

Hoseok - and to make you understand their style of learning you will get punished for every wring move you make here. Okay? (Getting up from his seat)

Y/n - yes oppa! I understand...(a bit nervous)

For the next couple of hours she was learning from Hoseok and Jimin about her skills and what to fix in her dancing style and more over that. She had been working up harder and harder for those couple of hours. Eventually she became tired and wanted to rest. But Hoseok, wanting to get her along with her future training system, denied her request to rest.

Y/n - o-oppa...can I pls get a small break??? (Huffing)

Hoseok - No. (didn't even mind to explain)

Jimin - continue with the dance and until we ask you to, your legs shouldn't stop. (Strictly)

Y/n obeyed them as it was completely her choice of choosing that company and at the last she knew her brothers were doing it for her own benefit so she wouldn't have to struggle a lot in future when she is actually present in the training centre.