Ch 22

Jin - Y/N!!! (Shout)

Jin immediately grabbed the knife and threw it somewhere . He slapped y/n and then hugged her tightly. Soon y/n started crying her heart out in Jin's embrace and even Jin including all the BTS members, shedded their tears too.

Jin - Michosoyo? (Are you crazy) (Sobbing)

Y/n- o-oppa...Im sorry...lI-ai can't withstand this a-a-anymore....I-Im not g-good i-in yo-your life, p-please l-l-let me go t-o e-eom-ma a-appa...

This broke their hearts. They never wished to loose her after their parents. Even though Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi weren't blood related to her they still loved her as if she's their own sister. And her Biological brothers wanted to end their own life, after hearing her statement. All of them wiped their tears, and comforted y/n to calm her down.

Hoseok - calm down pls....(comforting her)

Jimin - yes baby, pls. You know your oppa is hurt after seeing you cry right? (Broken)

Y/n- I-Im sorry oppa. It is all my fault....(low voice, looking down)

Namjoon - relax baby. You're my limee right? And lime makes others cry....(placing her on his lap gently)

Hoseok - and you know you were about to end your life....(worried)

Y/n- that's better than having those pictures leaked...(staring blankly)

Jungkook - you'd have ended all of our lives with your life too baby...(broken)

Yoongi - we will always be there to help you baby. Please trust us.

When all of them went to check on her they found her with a knife in her hands and she was about to end her life. That's the thing that shocked the boys and they were disheartened even more.

*bell rang*

Taehyung - let me check. (Left the room)

Jimin - let us also go. (Casual)

Sunwoo - Hi. Im Miss.y/n's school's principal. (Bowed)

Jungkook - sir, have a seat pls (bowed)

Y/n- annyeonghaseo Mr.Choi. (Bowed)

Sunwoo - Hello y/n. Uhm Im actually here for I need your help.

Jin - help? What kind of help sir? (Confused a bit)

Sunwoo - about the woozi, wendy and y/n thing.

Y/n looked down

Sunwoo - hey, y/n! Pls don't be sad now. Ik Woozi took advantage of me being the principal. But y/n trust me. I will try my level best to help you....

Y/n- s-sir I-(nervous)

Sunwoo - so Ive a plan. Listen....(started explaining)

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @nishthabansal6. Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~