Ch 28

All - Y/N!!! (Screamed in terror)

Jin pov
Shoot, she fainted....oh god!! Forgive us pls. It is all our fault. I and all the other boys were really blown up by the guilt that was not even giving rights to our brain to function. Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung started panicking over this situation and they fell down in order to try to wake her up. They tapped her cheeks, rubbed her palm but nothing worked. All they did was to cry. Jungkook picked her up and laid her down on the bed.
Everyone was crying continuously and then also, no one was in a state to think.

Jin - n-namjoon c-c-call the doctor...NOW!!

Time skip

Doc - uh. Hello Mr.Kim, called me?

Namjoon - y-yes doctor, pls c-check h-her....(about to cry)

Doc - sure. Hey little girl! (Sat on chair placed beside the bed)

(Silence)

Doc - she awake or not? (Confused looking at Taehyung)

Taehyung - d-doctor she f-fainted....(crying)

Doctor- what can I do? I can't do anything without her consent Im sorry....(looking down)

Jimin - I-I can provide you her consent...p-pls...just get her u-up...(crying)

Doc - p-pls don't cry Mr.Park, B-but O-only 2 of you can stay here....

Jungkook - d-doctor pls....(crying)

The situation was complicated and very intense. We were all shedding our tears, in fear that our little baby fainted because all the pain we, BTS gave her.

H-hoseok - d-doctor b-but whom....(fumbled)

Doc - anyone but I suggest, one of her real brother and her one another member like Mr.Jin or Mr.Yoongi....

Jin - okay then....Y-yoongi and J-Jungkook. Stay h-here...(left while wiping his tears)

Of course I chose yoongi because I've rarely seen him loosing his patience with Jungkook or Y/n's tantrums. And he is mature enough to handle both the kids. As for Jungkook, maybe he is the one who punishes y/n the most and the hardest too, but at the very same time. He loves her too and I've always seen him comforting her about everything.
                                                       I would have chosen Jimin over Jungkook, but for the very first time he has punished her breaking his promise and Im very sure, Y/n and Jimin both, would be traumatised about breaking this promise.
                                                                We all left the room and Jimin suddenly fell to the ground and sat while he held his head, grabbing his hair aggressively and cried out loud. We looked at him not shocked, because we knew this would happen. He was very possessive about y/n and his voice on her, but he had lost it this time. He cried and murmured "sorry y/n" for an infinite time but this is not supposed to wake her up. And all of us have to stay strong.

Hoseok - Jiminahhh...doctor is treating y/n she'll be fine...

J-jimin - I b-broke m-my p-pro-promise h-h-hyung.... S-she w-wi-ll h-hate m-e hyung...(cried)

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @Bts0-13. Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~