Ch 42

Taehyung - WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU Y/N!? (angry)

Y/n - (flinched) o-oppa s-sorry...(low voice)

Taehyung - what sorry? (Angry) yesterday also, you didn't do Jungkook's work at time and now this. (Cold)

Y/n - I'm sorry...pls for-

Jimin - what is happening here? (Entered the room with Jin)

Taehyung - Hyung look! Im telling you she is not at all serious about her studies.

Y/n - n-no oppa I just don't feel-

Jin - y/n baby! Pls try to understand you have to score good know? It's 12th boards baby...(softly)

Y/n- (nodded) hmm...sorry oppa....(low and shrilled voice)

Jimin - it's okay chimmy! Now listen to your Tae oppa and study properly okay? (Explaining her softly)

Jin - and behave or you know your oppa will whoop your ass or stomach. (Joked)

Everyone glared at jin, making him not wanting to laugh anymore. Both Jin and Jimin left the room leaving Taehyung alone with y/n for one more time.

Taehyung - y/n! I'm giving you extra 20 minutes. If this worksheet is not finished up, then be ready to feel pain on your small waist and ass. Got it? (Cold)

Y/n - n-neh o-o-oppa...

*time skip for 20 minutes*

Taehyung - times up! Give me your answer sheet. (Coldly)

Y/n - oppa...2 more min-

Taehyung - NO! don't even think of it y/n. (Cold af)

Taehyung checked your sheet, fortunately you were able to write enough to satisfy him so you were saved from his punishment...until he found....a complete answer missing.

Taehyung - hands on your head and lift your shirt up. (Cold voice)

Y/n did as told. Taehyung picked up a wooden scale which was kept aside by the desk and tapped it on her bare stomach, indicating he was about to start.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

You were not able to stand his punishment due to you were already feeling low and now he was pressurising you, on top of that he was hitting you in form of a punishment too, which your fragile physical state wasn't able to stand and by the 30th hit of wooden scale on your stomach, you collapsed. Your body hit the ground leaving Taehyung shocked as he didn't know how to react. After a couple of minutes, when his brain worked, he realised that you fainted right in front of him, in front of your loving but strict and cold brother. He threw the scale he was holding and layed you down on the bed gently as by the time, the other 6 members, curious came to the room to know about the loud sound until they saw you unconscious on the bed.

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @Jiyangjun Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~