Ch 46

Taehyung pov

Taehyung - It hurts! It really hurts. Being not loved by your own brother, being hated by your own sibling and being ignored by them, receiving death threats by tham it hurts! It really hurts hyung. (Shouted while crying)

Jimin - Taehyung I-

Taehyung - hyung why! That day I cried but it wasn't visible to you all you told me was to shut my mouth up and when Jungkook cried! What did you say? You said "oh my baby brother do not cry please" (crying his heart out)

If you think I'm overreacting, no I am not! It hurts the heart, the mind and at once they war if my brother - Jimin loves no he loves me not...I am f**king devastated.

Jimin - Tae Im sorry broth- (really guilty)

Taehyung - Brother? Hyung, brother? Was I not your brother when you said you would kill me? Wasn't I!

Jin - Taehyung please calm down. (Really worried)

Yoongi - Taehyung, let Jimin say something pls. (Trying to keep his hand on his shoulder)

Taehyung - hyung no! I beg you not to interfere.

Hoseok - Taehyung we understand but-

Taehyung - no you don't understand. (Louder)

Namjoon - Taehyung! I explained you before also right? (A bit strict voice)

Taehyung - yes and if you didn't, I would have never been able to confront Jimin hyung. I'm thankful for that. (A bit different tone)

Jungkook - then hyung pls, at least give one chance to Jimin hyung. (Really worried)

Jin - yes pls give a chance-

Jimin - No hyung! I deserve it. I did a huge mistake of neglecting Taehyung, I deserve his shouting, I even deserve a punishment. (Guilty)

Taehyung - Jimin hyung n-no! You just continue to ignore me, hyung all you can do is ignore me and hate me so continue...I will manage my depression.

Jimin - (shocked looking up at him) depression?

Taehyung - hyung I'm sorry But I don't know how to say it....I just...fight alone...(looking somewhere but not at Jimin)

Jimin - my brother....I'm sorry I promise not to hurt you anymore...(trying to hold his hands)

Taehyung - hyung, hurt anymore! You always say that but you neglect me hyung. You just only love y/n and Jungkook....you forgot me hyung, you forgot me...(crying his heart)

Y/n - What is happening here?

*no response*

Y/n - oppa-oppa...what is happening....why are you both...shouting....(trying to ask them about the noise)

*no response*

Y/n - I ASKED WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE! (Shouted angrily)