Ch 44

*door opened and someone walked in*

Jin - oh Hi y/n! (Smiled)

Y/n - hi oppa...(tired tone)

Their smiled dropped after seeing your face and hearing your dropped tone.

Jimin - is something wrong chimmy? (Worried looking at her)

Y/n ad one of her hand on her stomach and she was standing with her bag hanged on one of shoulder and one question paper in her hands. She was looking very tensed.

Y/n - no oppa! I'm okay...(clutching her lower abdomen)

Taehyung - you are definitely not fine y/n! Come and sit here.

Y/n - n-no oppa! I need to change. It's already time. (Looking at her wrist watch)

Namjoon - don't worry, give me your things and you go change. (Smiled)

Namjoon was just standing beside her. He asked for her stuff, and she handed him her question paper and her bag. She turned around to leave but, turned back again.

Jungkook - what happened??

Y/n - n-nothing. Just oppa can u please give my tam-

Namjoon - here! (Gave her, her tampon from her bag)

Y/n - thanks...(took it comfortably)

*Time skip*

Y/n pov
This freaking period! My exams and fever both ended but this won't let me live my life. I wish I was a boy...ahhhhhh....mannn!!! I wanna go out right now so for at least some time I forget this pain.

Meanwhile

Yoongi - don't you guys think we should go out? (Keeping his phone aside)

Hoseok - yeah! Y/n's exams just got over and she gave all her efforts. (Stroked his hair)

Jungkook - hmm...true.

Jimin - what true? First let's ask her.

Jin - oh yes please. Her manses are here and didn't u see how tired she looked.

Taehyung - yes hyung but, her brain needs a break too.

Yoongi - let us wait and ask her when she comes-

Namjoon - there she is. (Saw y/n coming down the stairs)

Y/n came down and comfortably sat between Taehyung and Hoseok. She kept her hand on her stomach and leaned on Taehyung. Taehyung understood that she was having cramps and kept his hand on her stomach rubbing it softly.

Y/n - so..what are you guys talking about? (Closing her eyes)

Jin - oh well, we were just thinking if we could go out for lunch n then shopping.

Y/n - what! Out? Yes. I'm ready. (Excited)

Soon as she heard the words for going out, her eyes shot opened and she jumped up like a small kid giving them a hint of her excitement. Everyone shocked, looked at her and chuckled

Yoongi - then do get ready. (Chuckling)

They all got ready and went out for enjoying their time.

Y/n -

BTS -

BTS -