Ch 35

Namjoon - Jk STOP! (Held his wrist)

Jungkook looked at him confused. He backed his hands off.

Jimin - y/n, baby. Lay down on the bed I will bring the cooling cream hmm? (Went to his room)

Y/n followed his instructions, she got up carefully laid down on her stomach on the bed.

Jungkook - so what hyung? (Looking at his phone which was in Namjoon's hand)

Namjoon - What do you mean so what kook! She sent you an 'hi'. (Sat beside him)

Taehyung - So what hyung? We already found out so she could have messaged us.

Namjoon - Taehyung, read the time of this message.

Taehyung - 6:14 pm!

Namjoon - and?

Jungkook - and what hyung?

Yoongi - (smacked Jungkook's head)

Yoongi - y/n is with you guys from half an hour.

Namjoon - exactly!

Hoseok - then how can she message you Jungkook!

Jin - it means that is a fake id.

Jungkook & Taehyung - fake id! (Startled)

Namjoon - yes Boys! Someone made an Id of her name to trouble us.

Taehyung - but hyung why would anyone want to her ?

Jin - she is your sister!

Jungkook - so what?

Namjoon - so? What do you mean so!

Jimin - she stays with us 24/7, she lives with us, she is our - BTS' SISTER. isn't it obvious that People are gonna hate her? (Said from the back while applying gel on y/n's bottom)

Jungkook - HYUNG! MY PRIVATE ID BECAME PUBLIC. (Shocked looking at his phone)

Hoseok - delete it Jk! Fast.

Taehyung - but can it be possible?

Y/n - she hacked oppa's id!

Namjoon - Jungkook fast, delete that id. (Tensed)

Jungkook - finally! Done. (Sighed in relief)

After sometime Jimin was done applying the gel and he also massaged her bottom, so he kept the gel aside on the side table and carefully pulled her protections up, and fixed her clothes. She turned around and sat as she hissed diverting all attention towards her.

Y/n - now to you guys believe me? (Pout)

Taehyung - yes baby. Sorry...(guilty)

Jin - yah! Do you both think your sorry will heal my baby's bottom huh? Have you guys even its colour. It's so red! But you both never care, all you do is spank her with your hands and you Jungkook even with paddle even after you so her red bum. (Started rapping)

Everyone was controlling their laugh while Jungkook and Taehyung just looked down.

Yoongi - but that is true. You both should also be punished.

Y/n - no oppa! Leave them na....(trying to save her brothers)

Yoongi - do you want another spank? (Glaring her)

Y/n - Wae? (Why?)

Yoongi turned her around and spanked her once more as she let out a hiss.

Yoongi - now tell me you want another one?

Y/n - but oppa-

SPANK!

He spanked her again.

Hoseok - Don't interrupt in between baby. They should also realise know!

Y/n - but oppa they are still my brothers-

Jimin - decision is taken. And yoongi hyung. Give her 10 more spanks for trying to save her brothers!

Yoongi - you forgot to add mine 10!

Y/n - WHATTT! (Widened her eyes)

Yoongi didn't say anything and just laid her on his lap as he was sitting on the bed. He pulled her pants & panties down as she rubbed her bum a bit.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Namjoon - Jungkook and Taehyung in my room right now. (Left)