Ch 23

*Bell rang*

Sunwoo - oh hey! Miss.Y/n...(smiled genuinely)

Y/n- hello sir! (Bowed)

Sunwoo -hello-hello...but we are not in school and thank you so much for being a part of son's 18th birthday....

Everyone walked inside.

Sunwoo - well Ladies and Gentlemen....Look who we have here. The one and only legendary BTS. (Clapping in excitement)

Woozi - woah...dad! Really? (Excited)

Sunwoo - yes. So let's enjoy now.

Wendy - yeah sir. Y/n come with us, for enjoyment...(smirking lightly)

Y/n looked at her oppa's receiving a small slow blink, indicating her to go. She heaved a deep sigh and walked in with her hand being held by Wendy. Wendy, y/n and Woozi, three of them came to a side of the room ensuring that no one see's them.

Woozi - hey nerdy the slavie...come on give me my money now...

Wendy - My Woozi? OUR! (Done expression)

Woozi - yeah yeah our. Now give it! (Annoyed)

Y/n- sure but would you mind giving me a sec-

Sunwoo - guys! Attention pls.

Y/n- let's go your dad is calling everyone. 

Woozi - h-hey y/n B-but....

Y/n Held Woozi's and taking him to the centre of the hall where his dad aka y/n's school's principal was standing.

Sunwoo - we've a very special gift for My Newly adult son, Woozi....and his Better half, his Girlfriend Wendy. (Unusual voice)

Woozi - woah really dad? (Excited)

Sunwoo - yeah, but the gift is a bit heavy so a few people have to give it to you. (Unusually)

Sunwoo called for someone as "come in" and a group of 4-5 people walked in DRESSED IN POLICE UNIFORM. soon as Woozi and Wendy saw them, they were shocked. Woozi blinked his eyes in fear being startled just to look at Wendy who was already staring at him in fear.

Woozi - d-dad-

Sunwoo - oh yeah son sorry. Sir the gifts pls?

The police took out some equipment, and Both the relation of Gf-bf were shocked to it. They just started at it, not knowing what to do. They didn't think they would ever face this in their whole life. But their work forced them to this result, as they saw HANDCUFFS.

Wendy - s-sir n-noo...a-appa e-eomma s-save me...(ran to her parents standing behind her in the party hall)

She ran to them, but before she could reach, a lady officer caught her hands and cuffed him behind her back holding her in security making sure she won't run away.

Woozi - w-w-what is t-th-this d-d-dad....(fearfully)

Sunwoo walked forward to face his so called SON, and raised his hand, landing it on his face giving him a harsh painful slap as his face turn up to fuming in anger.

Sunwoo - your rewards of bullying my student, y/n! (Shout in anger)

Woozi - d-da-dad how c-could you...(shocked)

Sunwoo - this was all mine and Y/n's PLAN....

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @nishthabansal6. Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~