Ch 25

Flashback -

Hoseok - Tae, your phone buzzed. (Shout)

Taehyung - ahh...hyung! Im busy....

Jin - check tae, it could be something important.

Taehyung - Jungkook or hyung anyone, just check the notification. Im real busy. (Working)

Yoongi - okay fine. I'll check.

Yoongi pov
Taehyung's phone was lying down on the coffee table and he was working upstairs in his room. We called him to check his phone but he asked if any one of us could check the phone. I picked up his phone randomly unlocking it and the next thing I saw made my eyes widen. It was the result of y/n's school test. And this girl scored very low, and the thing written in bold letters which surely made everyone loose their minds was "FAILED". I lightly hit Jungkook's shoulder and showed him the screen. He as usual lost his temper there.

Jungkook - let her come first. (Angry)

~end~

Y/n- o-oppa p-pls l-listen....(scared)

Jungkook - what do you mean listen huh? (Angry)

Jimin - y/n this unacceptable! How the heck did you freaking fail? (Shout)

Y/n- j-Jimin o-o-op-

Jimin - SHUT UP AND GET YOUR ASS UP IN MY ROOM WITHIN 2 MINS. (angry shout)

Y/n pov

My test went so well, but oppa is saying I got only 3 upon 100. How is it possible or did I hallucinate about me doing good in test? But no-no-no....Im damn sure I wrote correct answers.
I even tried to speak to oppas' but none of them was ready to listen to me. Not even my Jiminiee oppa. I never thought he would shout at me just like other oppas. Doesn't mean I have everyone except Jimin oppa but this was unbelievable for me to Imagine him like this. I straight went to Oppa's room and stood there in the corner. Just the thought of Jimin oppa shouting at me ruined me, like I would cry. But I somehow held myself.
Within no time Jimin oppa was there in-the room as he came, he bought a few things with him. Oppa sat down and ordered me to stand in-front of him with my hands behind my back. I stood in that position and———

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @Bts0-13. Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~