Ch 8

Taehyung - hyung, we are home

Hearing his voice everyone came down in the hall except y/n.

Jin - it's good you all are here.

Namjoon - your practice done?

Hoseok - yes done, it's just all three of them were stuck at a step.

Jimin - yeah and we finally did that. (Smile)

Yoongi - hmmm...all of you go now and get freshen up.

Taehyung - yes hyung sure, but where is y/n?

Yoongi - first all of you freshen up, then we will tell you.

Jungkook - okay hyung.

Time skip everyone was in the hall now again everyone but not y/n. They all were sitting on the sofa.

Jungkook - hyung, y/n?

Jin - oh well y/n. Would you like to know her actions during the day? (Serious)

Jimin - what did she do now? (A bit annoyed)

Namjoon - well our little sister was reading an adult book.

Taehyung - adult book? Could you explain hyung? (Getting angry)

Jin - well, Namjoon entered her room and found her reading this book....(explained and showed the book she was reading)

Jungkook - Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!!!! (Shout with anger)

Jungkook pov
My blood boiled when I saw the book. Reading book is a good habit but this type of a book. I never expected it for y/n. Im sure even taehyung and Jimin hyung are angry. But I don't think Jimin hyung will punish her. But I didn't promise her stupid things, I surely will whoop her ass. I was trying to control my anger but it was still visible on my face.

Yoongi - Jung-kook, pls be a gentle on her, I already punished her before. (Trying to calm him down)

Jungkook - doesn't matter hyung. She deserves to be punished harshly.

I shouted her name out and indicated her to come down. She soon came down and stood in the middle of the hall with her head hung low.

Jungkook - were you reading this book? (Cold)

No response

Jungkook - SPEAK UP!! (Cold)

She flinched and squeaked out a small 'yes oppa' while stammering.

Jungkook - could you all excuse me and y/n for a second?

Jimin - guys, come let's go.

Saying this all of them left leaving only me and her in the hall. I made sure there is on one around the hall and took up to deal with her.

Jungkook - bend over the coffee table with your shorts and panties down. (Cold)

She immediately followed whatever I instructed her. I went to my room and brought my belt and switch. I removed my jewellery from my hands and rolled up my shirt's sleeves. I start spanking her with my hands at first .

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Jungkook - tell me what's your mistake? (Cold)

Y/n- Im sorry oppa-

SPANK

Jungkook - I don't this that was the answer to my question. (Cold)

Y/n- r-reading a-an adult b-book...

Jungkook - okay then, be ready for my belt coming up next. I think this warm ass of yours is ready for my belt. (Cold)

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Jungkook - You want me to remind your age right. Then tell me how old are you? (Cold)

Y/n - 15 o-oppa.....

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Jungkook - count for me now. (Cold)

I spoke as I spank her with my hardest force ever. I pick up the switch and started hitting her ass.

SPANK

Y/n- sorry oppa, pls....one........

SPANK

Y/n- two.....

SPANK SPANK SPANK

Y/n- three, four, five ahhhhhhhhhh.....opppa....sorryyyyy.... (Trying to control her tears)

Jungkook - get up, wear your underwear & shorts and stand up, with your hands up. (Cold)

Y/n followed and got into the position I stated her to be in. I was holding the switch and I whipped her thighs with it.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

I threw the switch and hugged her tightly. Very tightly. I pick her up in my arms and made her sit on my lap as I sit on the couch. She hissed a bit as her ass touched my pants. She hugged me tightly as I wrapped my hands around her waist caressing her softly to calm her down. She doesn't cry during punishments because it increases my anger even more.

Note
Guys pls give me some suggestions or I could not be able to continue with this story. Or the story would be very similar to my previous once and I don't want that to happen.