Ch 24

Y/n- surprise test! (Surprised, looking at Bangchan)

Seungmin - yes did we hear it correctly?

Ms.Kim - yes ofc, you heard right! It's a surprise for you so yes....(evil smile)

She smiled genuinely but, for students, specially our y/n, and her friends. It was an EVIL SMILE. the teacher distributed the test papers, of her subject which is Maths, and and and....because y/n was nervous, she started having severe anxiety. Her breath hitched but she controlled it anyway. Bangchan and Felix, who were sitting beside her, looked at her as they had suspected something. Felix kept his hand on her shoulder and she flinched.

Felix - are you alright y/n? (Worried)

Y/n- hmmm...just a bit nervous...

Bangchan - hey! Its okay. Have confidence....

Felix - yes, you are a perfect student after all.

Bangchan - yeah, so relax...we are a bit nervous too...

Ms.Kim - okay, class! Your time starts now and I will collect your sheets sharp after 2 hrs, and your results would be mailed to your legal guardians.

Y/n pov
At first she is taking a class test and just 2 hours. Oh calm down y/n! Calm down, you can do this. Relax! Relax!!!! My anxiety built up but then my friends who are always there by my side, comforted me. I was nervous at first but then I flipped the pages of the question paper and to my surprise, it was alright.
Im pretty confident that I know these answers. I started writing everything I knew and it was all the questions I attempted. The test went pretty fine, I mean not though not easy but intermediate level type of a quiz.
Time went by and Soon Ms.Kim collected our sheets. I stretched my hands out on the front and took my bag, leaving with my friends as it was the last slot of the day, which was fortunately free, so we went to the music room.

Yeji - hey! Did you see the test paper?

Yuna - yeah! But it was so hard....

Jeongin - yes yes for me too....

Han - and Im so damn sure that I will definitely fail.

Changbin - me too

Ryujin - me three...

Hyunjin - well it was pretty like fine for me....

Minho - yes I mean it was just okay...

Bangchan - yeah! Not too bad for me...

Chaeryeong- hmm but what about you y/n and Lia?

Y/n- went pretty well!

Lia - yeah! It was good.

Time skip

Jungkook - Y/N GET DOWN OVER HERE! (shouting angrily)

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @Bts0-13. Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~