Chapter 25

Nate stepped out of the bathroom, with a towel hanging low on his waist, he walked towards the closet and opened it, taking out a smaller towel, he dried his hair

He hung it back on one the rack and pulled out a blue round neck, short sleeve and a grey hoody.
He pulled out a jean and put them on.

He looked at himself in the mirror again, making sure his hair was not scattered or still wet.
He sighed out, picked up his key from his bedside table and his phone.

He turned off the lights in his apartment and walked out of the house, walking through the hallway, he headed towards the elevator, got in and pressed the car lot, waiting inside his mind shifted to how quiet his apartment building always was.

He hardly ever met anyone that stayed here, he knew he had neighbors but he'd never really met any of them
Well except for the blonde man he'd seen on two occasions in the elevator.

He hadn't seen him against since then.
He wondered which floor he stayed at and why he had struck up a conversation with him.
He looked strangely familiar but Nate could swore he'd never seen him before.

The elevator dinged bringing him out of his reverie as he stepped out and headed towards his car, passing by the front desk, he greeted the security man and walked towards his car, he stopped beside it and opened the door before entering inside.

He turned on the engine and drove away from the building.
He sighed out putting his one hand on his chin.
He left work early today just so he could meet up with where he was going.
He couldn't concentrate on work properly, his brain and mind was all over the place.

Yesterday he had gone to see Spade, he waited until it was pitch black outside and the club filled with people, hoping to see him but it was futile.

Spade never showed up and that was the only place he knew he'd find him.
Time was running out, the earlier he met and talked with him the better for him
Su didn't have enough time again.

He gave them two weeks, and one day was already wasted, 13 more left and he was at a dead end.
Today again he was headed to the same club, hopefully he would be able to see Spade today.

He ran his hands through his hair and sighed out, soon enough his car came to stop in front of the club again

He really didn't like that he was beginning to frequent this club these past week, but he had a good reason for coming here.
Hopefully today would be his last

He got out of the car and walked straight inside, it was empty again, he was the only one here, his eyes moved to the bar area and he didn't see anyone.
Not even the waitress he usually met here

He sighed out and looked around, not a single soul was in the club
He took calculated steps inside towards the bar, hoping to find the VIP door open but he was wrong.
Like every other corner of the club, he didn't see anyone.

He sighed out looking at the time, it was barely past 5.
Since he'd been coming here it had never been this empty, where was everyone?

He could feel his nerves pick up as his hands got clammy and sweaty.
He walked past the counter and looked at the other side, thinking maybe the waitress had met an unfortunate fate, but to his surprise and relief, there was no one there.

He let out a sigh of relief and walked further away from the dancefloor and towards the flight of stairs ahead, the same flight of stairs that led to Spade's office.

He climbed on it, still looking around his surrounding, hoping to see someone, anyone.
But it still remained as quiet as a graveyard.

He took a turn on the stairs and climbed up the second one up until he came face to with the long hallway, it looked dark and almost endless.