Chapter 106

Nate felt something soft, warm and sweet running through his curls and tickling his scalp, he shuffled and shifted through the sheets that covered him, but he was warmer than he expected.

And his comforter isn't this thick and relaxing, also why was it gripping him this hard, he tried to turn but there was a heavy weight around his lower part of his body, particular his legs.

He thought he'd entangled it with the sheets so he tried to move them, to at least give himself breathing space, but he couldn't move them, his limbs were held down by something stronger than just his sheets.

He peeked from through his lashes, opening his eyes slightly, his head was on something hard, not too hard but definitely not his bed, even his position seemed odd.
This made him to open his eyes, coming face to face with his ceiling, he let out a deep sigh of relief, he was in his apartment, but why did sleeping here suddenly feel different.

Then the sweet manly scent of someone else wafted through his nose, he recognized that scent even in his dream, and the surface which his body was on, was heaving up and down

Then it all started coming back together, his eyes grew wide and he almost shot out of his bed, holy shit, Spade.

He shot up quickly, but he came back down as his legs were still tangled with Spade's in the sheets.
He didn't wanna turn around, he could feel Spade's body heat behind him, and the soft feeling in his scalp was Spade running his hands through his hair.

"You're awake" his deep voice rumbled through the whole room and his chest vibrated as raspy as his voice sounded, shaking Nate and making his whole body to shiver with sweetness
He just slowly turned and looked at Spade wordlessly, letting his whole cheek to fill with redness as he blushed staring at Spade.

This made the man to erupt into a fit of small laughter as his chest vibrated even more, making Nate's whole body to shake.
Even in bed, Spade still looked breathtakingly handsome and attractive, his bed hair wasn't really a bed hair, it was more a ruffled sexy hair, and his morning voice was something that Nate wanted to play in his head over and over again.

He remembered now what happened the previous night, after he and Spade had established their whole relationship dynamic, the man offered to stay over while they drank almost half of the wine bottle he had brought, the wine was non alcoholic, as Spade had said he didn't want Nate to act the way he had acted the first time they kissed, he said he didn't want Nate to wake up and deny remembering the night.

Looking at the man now, he couldn't believe they were actually in a relationship now, it wasn't only the fact that it was Spade, it was the fact that he was a man, and he didn't make Nate feel disgusted, even his touch soothed Nate instead of disgusting him or making his skin crawl with irritation.

"Good morning" his voice came out a tiny squeak and an almost loud croak, as he grimaced at how ugly his voice sounded, he definitely sounded like a frog.
Spade smiled, with perfect white teeth, arranged in a beautiful row, the sight warmed Nate's heart and at the same time made his heart beat fast, knowing that smile was directed at him, Spade was smiling because of him.

"Did you sleep well"? He asked and Nate just nodded his head, lowering his eyes as they landed on Spade's perfect body, his breath hitched up, the man was completely shirtless, his toned chest shone under Nate's dim room light, the man was definitely and completely ripped, satisfying Nate's imagination of how his body looked.
There were a few chest hairs scattered on Spade's chest, the necklace Nate always caught a glimpse of, was laying lazily on his chest, it was a gold piece, he didn't need to ask to know it was an actual gold chain.

There was a tattoo on Spade's arm, the same one Nate never had a chance to fully see, but now he was seeing the whole thing, he wanted to run his hands through the tattoo ad trace it with his fingers, he slowly bit his lips, chewing on the bottom lip, when he felt Spade's rough fingers tugging at his lips so he would release it, he looked up to find Spade staring at him with hooded and dark grey eyes