~Chapter 7~ When All Went Wrong

Nandini get shocked to see the scenario in front of her eyes. Manik was leaning on his chair, eyes Closed, his coat resting on the table, first few buttons were open of his shirt. And there some Lady in sexy outfit standing exactly behind his chair, her hands were on his shoulders. She gave a disgusted look to Nandini.

She arrogantly asked: how dare you to come in the cabin without knocking?

Nandini was now fuming in anger, she ignored her question: Manik... Manik...

Manik slowly opened his eyes, he was shocked to see Nandini there, but at the same time he was happy because after so many days he was seeing her.

Manik stood up from chair, Nandini was still standing at the door: are Nandini tum yaha?

Nandini looked down: khana layi thi. Kha lena...

She turned around, and started leaving the cabin having tears in her eyes.

Manik: are Nandini, ruko to.

But she left, Manik felt that something is definitely wrong. The girl in the cabin was watching this scenario with amaze expression.

Girl: Sir, who was she?

Manik: Soha, she is my fianc.

Soha just nodded and left the cabin.

Here Nandini ran to the dining space where, Cabir and Abhi were enjoying their lunch.

Nandini: Jiju, chale?

She asked very coldly, controlling her tears. Abhi and Cabir looked at her with shocked expressions. They both stood up.

Abhi: are Nandini kya hua? Manik nahi aaya?

Nandini looked down to control her tear, then she looked up at Abhi and said: wo busy he. (She looked at Cabir) Jiju aap aa jaiye, me niche parking me hu.

Cabir: are par hua kya?

But she left from there in hurry. Cabir too left from there without saying anything. Abhi stood there still, wondering and understanding what happened in just few minutes. He was in his own thoughts when, Manik came and shook his shoulders.

Manik: Bhaiya?

Abhi turned to him: Kuch hua kya tum dono ke bich?

Manik confused: nahi to. She came and just left saying khana kha lena.

Abhi looked away: something is bothering her.

Now Manik was also started thinking, what had happened before few minutes. He looked at the food that she bought. He sat down and started eating his food. Abhi too sat beside him.

Abhi: Manik sure kuch nahi hua na?

Manik: nahi Bhaiya, we didn't even have a word. Pata nahi kya ho gaya?

Abhi just nodded and they started eating.

Malhotra Industries Parking

Nandini was running to their car madly, Cabir was shouting her name, but all his efforts gone in vein. She quickly sat inside the car, she sat on the driving seat and waited for Cabir.

Cabir signed and sat inside the car. She started the car with jerk, she was driving very roughly.

Cabir: Nandu, dheere chala.

But she was not listening to anything.

Cabir: hua kya he aakhir? Tujhe pata he me tujhe aise nahi dekh sakta.

Nandini: Jiju please not now, let me please just concentrate on driving.

She was holding back her tears, Cabir could see it, but he also knows that she is not ready to share. So he sat silently and they reached Murthy Villa. She parked the car and directly went to her room. Navya saw her running to the room, she shouted her name, but from back Cabir came and stopped her. Thankfully other Murthy's were out for shopping as tomorrow they are going to farmhouse so they gone to buy some gifts for Malhotras. Cabir and Navya stood there with tensed faces.