~Chapter 64~ Contrast Roads

*NO PROOF READING PARDON ME FOR THAT*
*PART 1 IS HERE, PART 2 WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT WILL COMPLETE*
*NEED GOOD SUPPORT FROM YOU ALL*

*SCROLL DOWN TOREAD PART 2*

LASTLY,
Tik Tok Tik Tok....!!!!

******

Aryaman's POV

Hurt... That is what I was right now.
I had all the plans, I and Pihu, we... on... Academy opening... We...
But...
I closed my eyes to control my tears. Yes I cried, cried like hell after Manik left me in my sorrows. I am not afraid to accept that being a man, I cry. Yes, I do. Because there no one who can see me cry. There was no one who will be there to wipe off my tears when I am sad or hurt until she walked in my life.
I still remember the day when I almost opened the book of my life in front of her as it was just that much easy. I was always a reserved person. Because almost all the time I was away from my family, from Mom. When she left, I became more silent. But.... Until Pihu wiped off those unstoppable tears.
I have never felt anything like this before. This feeling, This anxiety to see her every now and then was increasing day by day, second by second.
At first, I thought that I loved Nandini but I didn't know what was Love until she came... Until Pihu came.
I sobbed a bit closing my eyes, leaning to the mirror of the dance area. I could hear faint voices of carpentry work in corridor. I looked around to see the mirrored walls.
The only person I could see was Pihu in these enclosed walls. Her giggles, her Dance, her nonstop chantings, her tensed face before exam...
I chuckled remembering her face but with that I felt a tear escaping from my eye.
The same time, I could also see Nandini, smiling and chirping... with Manik. I can't risk her relationship, can I?
No, I can't. She was the first person, who was there for me always. And even now. Then when it comes to me, how can I be so selfish? How can I just think about my happiness. What if, what if I don't go and Manik... Manik leaves her?
No... He had done it before, and he can do it again. No...
Nandini will be broken. She'll not be able to gather herself. Bahot mushkil se sambhala hai usne apne aap ko... main wapas kaise use tod du...
but phir Pihu... what if she breaks? What if I just ruin her trust on me? On Love! She'll not be able to fall again...
and me? What about me? How will I live when the two most important person of my life will be broken.
Placing my face deep inside my palms, I regretted falling for Pihu. I should have stopped. I should have behaved sanely. I should have....
Just then, I heard my phone ringing. I sighed and hoped that it should not be Pihu or Nandini. I didn't want to ignore them.
But it was someone unexpected...
"Dad..." I said as soon as I accepted the call.
"How's my boy?" He asked chirpily.
I sighed, Worst Dad, Worst... i wanted to say, but the voice never came out.
"Arya... what happened?" His worries was clear through his voice.
"Dad... when you have a cross road, what should we do Dad! When the two most important person are on either side, what should we do?" I asked numbly.
"Cross road? When my baby boy started thinking so deep?" He asked.
I chuckled sadly "jabse kuch log important hone lage life me..." i said again.
"Seems like my boy is in Love... is it?" He asked.
I gathered myself and concentrated on the conversation.
"Dad... are you going to help me?"
"Come here beta... for some days. You might get your answers when you are not part of those problems, temporarily you can say." He said.
'Go Aryaman.. we were happy without you and we will be happy without you.' Manik's words rang in my mind. Yes, they were happy before me and after I came also. I wasn't needed there.
"I am coming Dad. I am coming. I have to leave. I have to..." i said before cutting the call.
That is the best decision i guess. If I leave, Nandini and Manik will be happy. And Pihu... She'll also be stable. Wo bhi mujhe bhul jayegi. Aur main...
Main koshish karunga... tumhe bhulne ki Pihu...
Closing my eyes, I let go off those painful tears which cause by the ache in my heart.