~Chapter 65~ Going Rebel

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*EARLY UPDATE....(Show some love to the writer then)*

*INLINE COMMENTS... ARE LOVE TO ME*

*BIG CHAPTER HOPEFULLY*

*AND COUNT DOWN BEGINS.... THREE*

******

It's been three weeks, Three weeks since I and Manik's big bang fight. None of us was ready to talk with each other. I because I was still feeling whatever he did was wrong. He should have at least talk with me. But no, He and his impulsive behaviour.

I sighed and leaned back on the office chair.

Somewhere even I felt that I was at mistake. That day I shouldn't have slapped him. However, he is, he is still my husband. And that slapping thing got overboard and he kept taunting me here and there. I was sorry about that, but I wasn't sorry for what reason I have slapped him. I was sorry because I shouldn't have slapped him.

And he, he behaved as if he has not done anything wrong. I picked up my phone and saw Manik and mine photo as the front wallpaper. It was from our honeymoon. How happy we were Manik. Can't we be same again?

I want to say sorry to you Manik, I want to say I love you to you again and again till the time you say it that to me too. And I know you love me too. It's just a phase Manik which will go.

But for now, I need to handle Pihu. She has been quiet like never before. Subah jaldi uthke college chale jana without even doing breakfast. In noon, she comes from college and locks herself in the room. in evening, she goes to the academy. She lies to me every time, but do I not understand where she goes?

I have seen her crying in the middle of the night, throwing her phone here and there in anger but nothing happened. Aryaman never contacted not even me or her. even I tried my best to call him, but all went in vein. Alas, finding no option, I called up Uncle, his father. He said he is okay. But he doesn't want to talk right now. I understand that also. So asking him to take care of him, I ended the talk. And that talk happened, before one week or so.

I never felt so helpless in my life because I see Pihu crying every time in front of me. Even Manik saw her crying, breaking in front of him. He even tried talking with her but she was not in a state to even talk. Chachu, Chachi, Mom and Dad keep asking us questions that if everything was okay or not? Chachi was more concerned because she has never seen her like this. Of course a mother. But Manik handled everyone very smartly. Only if he has done the same with Aryaman also.

Talking out with Manik is like Pathhar pe sir patakna. And in ego even I also didn't try to talk with him. I don't know why he is angry with me even? What have I done? Okay I slapped him, he should be angry about it, but why he is angry because I am with Pihu?

I sighed again and closed my eyes to control the inner turmoil of mine.

Just then I heard a knock on my door. Shaking my head, I allowed whoever it was.

And it was... Dad....

"Yes dad..." I said sitting up in a proper position.

"Are you coming home with us beta?" He asked coming in smilingly.

I bite my lip and looked in my front, I still have some pending work. I couldn't do it because I was preoccupied with my thoughts.

"Uhmm... dad... you carry on, I'll come when I'll finish this" I said showing up him files.