~Chapter 54~ The Night

~Hola People~

Finally, i am here with an update. Don't ask me how i wrote it... Because only i know how much efforts i had to take up just to update this update....

So big chapter awaits you guys....

Disappointed from the response on last update....

Want steady comments, Please do comment on this chapter as i have taken more efforts.

PS - Inline comments are like chocolate to me. :P

PS - Do i have to tell you guys that it is a Mature (18+) update? No na? So yeah... Kids stay away if you cannot handle hotness.

******

Nandini's POV

I opened my eyes as soon as direct sunlight hit my closed eyes. Oh.... I want to sleep more... I groaned frustratingly. I opened my eyes full and looked up to the ceiling fan. It's not my room. the first thing I noticed and then suddenly reality hit me hard. I am married now.

Instantly my eyes darted at my side just to look at the most precious moment of my life. My husband was sleeping peacefully mouth a little open, wearing a vest on his stomach. His one hand around my waist. A small smile appeared on my lips. I turned my body towards him and looked at his face lovingly.

How much lucky I am to have him in my life? He is all a girl wants. he is handsome, he is successful, he is caring, loving and most important, he loves me to infinity. My smile grew bigger.

I raised my one hand and caressed his features with my fingers. He flinched a bit instantly and snuggle more in to me placing his head almost near to my neck. I closed my eyes feeling him that much close. His breathe was even on my neck depicting how much he was in deep slumber. My hands ran through his hair and ruffled it a bit. I looked down still seeing him asleep.

I had an urge to kiss him hard. Can I? of course I can, I am his legally wedded wife now. as much as I am his, he was mine too. But he was sleeping, like a baby, how can I disturb him? I tilted my head more and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Instantly he groaned in sleep and pulled me close to his body, almost sandwiching both of us. I smiled and shook my head.

Suddenly my eyes darted at the wall clock, panic rush through my whole body. It was already 8:30. How can I sleep till this late. It's my first day here and what will Mom and Bhabhi think. Aiyyo. I need to wake up, soon.

I tried to move out, but what to do? I am almost caged under his hold and that hold was not loosening.

I struggled but all went in vain. Now what to do? I again looked at the wall clock, the time was passing fast I guess.

"Manik..." I called out him lightly. He didn't bulge. Stupid...

"Manik... wake up..." I said shrugging his shoulders.

He groaned in sleep again.

"Manik... wake up na..." I again called him. finally, he looked up at me still half closing his eyes. Suddenly he jumped away from me leaving me all confused at his behaviour.

I raised my brow at him. he looked away for some time and then sighed deeply. He again came on the bed near me and was about to crash on it, when I quickly sit up and stood up.

"what? Khadi kyun ho gayi? Let's sleep some more time. I am damn sleepy. Please." He groaned in his sleepy tone extending his hand towards me.