~Chapter 46~ Janeman Janeman

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

6850 words, OMG...!!! BIG BIG chapter, So i request all to comment big big too....

And i love inline comments, i want to see the power of my fandom, can i get maximum likes and comments? I know I can...!!

Comment bada bada and Comment in inline too... Lots of Love, Enjoy reading

Nandini's POV

It was 8:30 in the night and I was still standing in front of mirror getting all dolled up. I looked at myself in the mirror and checked myself.

The black off shoulder dress which was reaching till up to my mid-thigh and showing up my slender legs with a pair of high heels was looking so good on me

The black off shoulder dress which was reaching till up to my mid-thigh and showing up my slender legs with a pair of high heels was looking so good on me. It can definitely blow away Manik. I don't want his eyes to roam other than me. At least not on that Anjali.

I took out the blusher and applied it lightly over my cheeks and all of a sudden I heard someone screaming.

"Nandini... are you done? We are gett...." I saw Manik standing on the door, looking at me with wide open eyes. I looked at him through the mirror. His piercing gaze was eating me all alive. We were at 10 feet distance still he was capable of making me go weak in my knees. I couldn't control it more and I looked down.

"WOW...!!!" I heard him hoarsely. I instantly looked up with wide open eyes.

He blinked his eyes few times and then looked away. I was watching him very keenly. I saw him taking deep breaths and murmuring something to himself. Then he looked up to me again and gave me a small smile. I too passed him a smile.

He leaned on my room door and looked at me dreamily.

"you know you look... you look beautiful..." he said in a trance.

I cleared my throat so that he can come out of his trance. He instantly came out of it as per my plan.

I took the earring from the table and wore it "why are you here?" I asked him.

"woo... its already 8:30. We are getting late." He said.

I gave no heed to him and concentrated on myself.

"Anjali... must be waiting for me" he said in a very casual tone. As soon as he uttered those words, I looked at him instantly.

"she can wait for some time. I am getting ready na" I said coldly.

I saw his expression changing instantly "haann... par wo kya hain... I don't like when she waits for me... you know achha nahi lagta" he said in teasing tone.