~Chapter 53~ Shubh Vivah

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*BIG UPDATE NEEDS BIG RESPONSE*

*NOTE AT THE END, DO READ IT*

*NOW ENJOY THE UPDATE*

******

Manik's POV

"Nandini stop...!!" I ran behind her, and she was like not even stopping. She giggled as she left me behind.

"Nandini I swear if I got you, you have to pay for it. trust me..." I said huffing while running behind her to catch.

"Try me..." She yelled and ran around making me huff more. After a lot of running, I held her wrist firmly and pulled her to me. She struggled first but settled in my arms looking in my eyes.

I saw her gulping.

"Manik..." She said. I shook my head and pulled her closer sticking her body with mine.

"Didn't I tell you that you will pay for it. you very well know I can give you punishment for this chase right?" my tone got hoarse as I spoke touching her milky cheeks.

She closed her eyes and opened her lips to say something. I placed my fingers on her lips and she opened her eyes immediately. I caressed her pouty lips, when she moaned out.

"now can we stop chasing and start actions..." I said huskily leaning to her, she blushed and looked at me. I leaned more and stopped just few millimetres away from her lips.

"Shall I?" I asked and she just hummed in response.

I was about to capture her luscious lips, my heart was on race, I could feel her hot breath and....

SPLASH...

"Kaun hai... kaun hai..." I jerked up to see, Bhabhi standing in front of me with an empty bucket and I looked at myself. I was covered with water from up to down.

I was seeing a dream? It was a dream? A DREAM? Like seriously?

I sighed and glared Bhabhi.

"you back to that again. Like seriously?" I wiped some water traces from my face and jerked that away. She chuckled and put the bucket on side.

"Aur nahi to kya? Who sleeps till now on their own wedding day?" She said and raised a brow at me.

Wedding? It's Wedding of mine. Yes... It's my Fucking day...!!! Mine and Nandini's. I immediately grinned hearing the word my wedding day.

"Ab blush mat kar aur ready hoja. Ganesh Pooja ke liye kapde nikal rahi hu okay?" She said and walked towards my wardrobe. I nodded happily.

She threw a towel at me and I wiped myself still sitting on the bed. I saw Aarush walking in rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Hey champ...! Come here..." I said and he came to me. He pouted and placed his head on my wet shoulder. I dried it instantly and adjusted him against me.

"Aarush... baby come on... mamma have so much of work. Where's daddy?" Bhabhi asked Aarush, as if he is going to answer. Duh...

He kept his thumb in his mouth and sucked it audibly making me chuckle.

"Manik come on. Don't just sit and chill. Hurry up. I have so many things to do. And leave Aarush. Aarush go and brush your teeth." She ordered us almost in a loud tone.