~Chapter 16~ Mr. Drama King

Birds started to chirp, sunrays falls on here and there, cool breeze was flowing. There was a beautiful couple, sleeping peacefully cuddling to each other. A sunray fall on Nandini and she lazily opened her eyes. As soon as she open her eyes, first thing she saw was, HIS FACE. Yes Manik was sleeping peacefully beside her, holding her possessively from her waist. Nandini blushed and saw other, others were sleeping till now. She checked her phone. It was showing 6:30. She struggled to get up, she pull off Manik's hand from her waist and was about to stand up, when suddenly Manik grab her and lay her beside him.

Nandini looked at him with amazed expression, his eyes were closed: Manik, are you awake?

Manik opened his eyes lazily and looked at her, she was so close to him. He traced her cheek and put some hair behind her ears.

Nandini: Manik, let me go na.

Manik nodded in no and closed his eyes: no, sleep. I want to sleep.

Nandini looked at him: you sleep na. agar koi uth gaya and hume aise dekh lega to achha nai lagega.

Manik again opened his eyes: so, honewali biwi ho tum meri. Can't I hold you and sleep with you?

Nandini glared at him, Manik chuckled a bit and again closed his eyes and held her protectively and hid his face in her hair. Nandini felt ticklish, so she just smiled a bit.

Nandini in a pleading tone: Manik, please...

Manik look at her, she again said with extra sugary tone: Please...

Manik left her waist and slept on his own pillow still looking at her: go.

Nandini stood up and took her things and wore her slippers and was about to go when Manik called her. She turned around.

Manik leaning to his pillow: Good Morning to wish kardo, Mrs. Will Be Manik Malhotra.

Nandini rolled her eyes: Good Morning.

Manik signed and stretched his arms: My morning can't be so good than this.

Nandini blushed: ab aap uth hi gaye he to chaliye niche.

Manik made a face: you go na, I want to sleep some more.

Nandini smiled on his cute antics: okay. But jaldi uth jana.

Manik bobbed his head and closed his eyes, Nandini smiled and left. Nandini went to Amms room and talked to her for some time and then she went to ladies room. There she met Chachi and they both talked a bit and then Chachi left from there. Nandini signed and then started searching clothes in her bag. Suddenly someone pocke her shoulder, she first got scared. She turned and looked at the person.

Nandini: Manik.. you scared me...

Manik teasingly: ohhh.. so tum mujhse darti ho?

Nandini punched a little in his stomach: Manik... don't tease me.

She again turned back and started searching in her bag. Manik leaned to her and back hugged her.

Nandini signed and asked: why did you wake up?

Manik still hugging her: wo neend hi nahi aayi to phir uth gaya. And was going from here and saw that you are searching something so came here.

Nandini just hmmed.

Manik: what hmm? Kya dhundh rahi ho?

Nandini: wo Manik, dekh rahi thi. Kya pehnu aaj?