~Chapter 59~ Completing Fantasies

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*HIGHLY MATURE (18+) CONTENT, KIDS STAY AWAY*

*LONG CHAPTER, NEEDS LONG COMMENTS*

*PREFERABLY INLINE COMMENTS [PS-I love them]*

******

"Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy birthday dear Pihu... happy birthday to you!" I and Nandini almost shouted happily over the phone.

It was the second day in Maui and also it was Pihu's birthday. She turned twenty can you imagine? She's big now... no... She's not. She is still that small girl for me and she will always be...

"Thank you... Thank you...! So much of love haan all way from Maui...." She chirped over the phone and we laughed out.

"Achha now our Pihu turned twenty, so now you are big and responsible. Okay?" Nandini said. Nandini and her mature talks. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Pihu, jo maza kid rehne main hai na wo mature main kaha right? Be always like that, don't change for anyone." I said, while Nandini glared me. I chuckled and concentrated on the phone.

"yes right Bhai... waise aap log jaldi aao na... I am missing you like hell..." Aw... my baby...!

Nandini looked at me and I looked at her. from her look I can say that she doesn't want the honeymoon to get over. Even I want the same.

"Soon Pihu... just seven days left." Nandini said still looking at me. I made a sad pout and she made that too.

"Achha Pihu, what do you want for your twentieth birthday haan?" Nnadini changed the topic and asked. Yeah even I forgot. It's her first birthday with us officially after so many years.

"Yes Pihu tell me kya chahiye. Meri chhotu si behen ke liye this brother can do anything." I said, and I mean it.

A silence spread across.

"aap log aa jao, phir main bataungi mujhe kya chahiye..." She said in a very slow and calm tone. Aisa kya chahiye isse? I looked at Nandini who was biting her lips worriedly. Am I missing something?

"jo tum deserve karti ho, wo tumhe milega Pihu..." she said while I kept looking at her. why this code language is being spoken between them?

"okay... for now... aap log enjoy karo and khoob masti bhi... and jaldi se humare pass wapas aa jao thik hai... bye... thank you again." She chirped again.

"yeah bye..." I said and Nandini cut the call and passed the phone to me. I smiled and took it.

I held her hand and crossed the road as we were standing just outside a restaurant where we just had our dinner.

"Kya soch rahi ho?" I asked crossing the road. Her head shot up at me and shook her head rapidly.

I sighed and we reached the car, where Isaac was waiting for us.

"tumhe kya lagta hai, kya dena chahiye hume Pihu ko gift main?" I asked leaning to the car.

"usne kaha na, jab hum waha jayenge tab batayegi. To phir usase puch kar uski marzi ka gift hi denge use. Waise bhi we are leaving in just seven days...!" she pouted and I chuckled.