~Chapter 45~ Kiss Miss?

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

Nandini's POV

It's been almost dinner time, still Manik wasn't here anywhere. He went with that Anjali and didn't even looked back. It took almost all my efforts not to call him and ask him about his whereabouts. But I was bounded. I myself pushed him away.

I sighed and closed my eyes and changed the channel of TV. Abeer was sitting beside me on the sofa, while I was angrily changing the channel of television.

"why are you sowing your anger on my television remote hmm?" Jiju asked me teasingly sitting beside me.

I glared him and didn't replied to him. I kept changing the channels.

I heard him sigh "Aa jayega wo. And waise bhi he doesn't affect you right? So?" he said in a casual tone.

That made me think on my behaviour. Why on earth I am behaving like that? Why should I care whether he is here or not? Why is it hurting knowing that he must be with another girl who was clinging to him earlier?

Am I jealous? Why should I be jealous? He doesn't affect me; he doesn't matter to me now. yes...

But why he is even taking such a long time? Aggrrrr...... I can't understand myself only.

Suddenly landline number of the house rang. I instantly jumped out of sofa and announced "I'll pick it up"

I picked up the call and said "Hello?"

"Hello...? Nandini?" I sighed as soon as I heard his voice.

"Manik... yes... Nandini" I said.

"uhmmm... Actually tell Cabir that I might be a little late. And I won't be doing dinner with you all. Okay?" he said from the other side.

"But Manik...." Before even I could speak, I heard Anjali speaking in the background "Just put the phone down na Manik, come here"

And suddenly the phone got disconnect.

"Hello... Manik... Hello..?" I said over the call, but it was too late, the call was already disconnected.

I put the phone down again and looked at Cabir Jiju and Navya Didi who were standing a bit far away from me.

"Kiska call tha?" Navya didi asked me.

"wo... Manik... he will be late" I said in a dull tone.

"achha, chalo it's okay, let us do dinner at least" Jiju said.

"mujhe bhukh nahi hai." I said lowly and walked upstairs towards my room. I heard both of them calling my name, but I didn't stop.

I closed the door of my room and throw myself on the soft mattress.

I don't know why I am even feeling this way. I know Anjali must be just his friend, but the thought only him being alone with her haunt me. I don't really feel nice. I feel worst in fact. And he didn't even bother to talk to me properly. In the morning and noon, he was so sweet and suddenly he was changed.

In the morning he was saying sorry, doing all the crazy stuff for me, to make me smile. And suddenly on the arrival of her, he just ignored me. How could you Manik? Didn't you think about me? Didn't you think that I might not like it. Didn't you think that it might bigger the problems and misunderstandings between us? Didn't you think that I might again get angry on you?