~Chapter 66~ Final Showtime

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*BIG CHAPTER AWAITS YOU*

*SORRY FOR THE DELAY, AS I WAS HELL BUSY IN MY LIFE. BUT I MANAGED TO UPDATE, SO CHEER UP*

*8500 WORDS UPDATE, NEEDS AT LEAST 2000 WORDS COMMENT* :D

*NEXT UPDATE WHEN I WILL GET PROPER RESPONSE, OR ELSE NO UPDATE.... INLINE COMMENTS ARE MUST*

*AND... COUNTDOWN CONTINUES.... TWO...*

******

I don't know what to do right now? I just saw Pihu's worst side. I am afraid that she'll take sane decisions. I am afraid kahi pyaar ke junoon me kuch galat na karde.

But she'll not listen to me. She hates me now. What should I do?

Aryaman? Maybe he could help? Pihu will only listen to him. And even he needs me.

He looked broken. And how can he just leave her in middle? Didn't he had courage to say to the entire world that he loves her? Why he is so much afraid?

These two will blow my mind one day. I am so so worried for Pihu, for Aryaman, for the opening of academy and... for Manik.

Last night I almost give in what he was saying but am I not being too selfish. Yes, I am behaving selfish...

Manik will understand. He is very mature. I know sooner or later he will understand the love between both of them. But for that, I need to talk to Aryaman that why he is so afraid?

Sighing deeply, I looked up to see no one was there while I was still standing at the same place where I was before maybe twenty minutes.

I turned my head to see Manik standing there looking far, must be in so thoughts.

Suddenly anger rushed in to me. How can he even manhandle Pihu? What is his problem? I just don't get it. I mean why? like why? Why not Aryaman is good for Pihu?

And Aryaman? Even I am angry on him. How can he just walk out and ignore Pihu? He only said he loves her. So didn't he had the courage to even look up, speak up and fight for his love.

I again glanced at Manik who had his hands on his forehead.

These two Men have gone crazy. Dono apne bare me soch rahe hai. Two are fighting like crazy. But what about Pihu?

Why don't any of them thinks of her? Her happiness? Her priorities? Her love?

Why always a girl has to go through so much? Why?

And the way Pihu behaved... I am worried. I am scared.

I looked up and prayed to Aiyappa that do everything for everyone's happiness. Don't let my family get ruined.

Glancing at Manik, I bit my lip.

Manik...! You did wrong today again. I don't know how you are going to make it up. What is cooking in your head. You are doing wrong things again and again. And me... I can't even correct you. Because you are too stubborn to even listen to me. I don't know how I am going to correct all your mistakes.

But now... Aryaman needs to know what is Love and how should one stand up for it. and if Pihu can stand up for her love than he can, he should.

Sighing deeply, I turn around to leave the house to meet Aryaman. He needs some serious talks. Like full and final.