~Chapter 26~ The Confession Night Part 2

Manik took out his guitar and looked at Nandini. Nandini smiled broadly.

Manik started playing Guitar. Nandini smiled looking at him. His eyes closed, he was just playing the guitar. Suddenly he hummed and started singing, Nandini just blushed and looked down.

Tere dar pe aake tham gaye
Naina namaazi bann gaye
Ek dooje mein yun dhal ke
Aashiqana aayat ban gaye Main aur Tum

She looked at him, he was singing with so much love, slowly he started walking towards her, she stood at her place. He circled around her. She blushed.

Kaisi dil lagaai kar gaye
Rooh ki rubaai bann gaye
Khaali khaali dono thhe jo
Thoda sa dono bhar gaye Main aur Tum

She started walking towards the beach, and Manik followed her, all time singing the song. Nandini just blushed and was smiling like an idiot understanding the words of his.

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

He held her hand and stopped her. He made her turn around and placed his hands on her cheeks and tucked some hair stands behind her ears.
Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

And both shared a hug, while dancing a little.

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Mujhe tumse pyaar hai..

And Nandini broke the hug and again went ahead and crossed her hands near her chest feeling cool breeze. Manik came from back and made her wear his coat. And side hugged her.

Lage na yeh dhoop zaroori
Lage na yeh chaanv zaroori
Milte hain ishq zameen par
Ab do hi naam zaroori Main aur Tum

She smiled and they started walking side hugging each other and suddenly he stopped and made her look at him and said the word (Main aur tum) with so much of love.

Apna khuda bhi hoga
Apna hi Rab le lenge
Khud ki bana ke duniya
Ye zindagi jee lenge Main aur Tum

He pointed towards the sky, she looked at it and the fireworks stars. She was amazed to see the fireworks. She went ahead a little.

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

And suddenly she noticed, the fireworks made a design in "I <3 U".

she smiled widely and looked at Manik, he also smiled and continued singing the song

she smiled widely and looked at Manik, he also smiled and continued singing the song. Nandini again looked at the fireworks. She was happy, she closed her eyes and just ran to him.
Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Mujhe tumse pyaar hai..