~Chapter 23~ Falling For Right

Nandini's POV

It's 11:30 in the night and I can't sleep still. Manik reached home safely, thanks to aiyappa. He called me when he reached there. I asked him whether he ate anything or not, but luckily he said that he ate in the middle of a journey. I last talked to him at 8:30 while I was going for dinner, but after that he didn't called me, I tried but, his phone was not connecting, I was so worried for him. But I know he must be busy, because this is the first time when I saw him this much worried. I know he loves his family and who wouldn't. I too love my family a lot. And when you lost someone really special in your family, you just break. Me and Manik are just the same, he lost his Chacha-Chachi and Sister and I lost my parents.

I felt my cheeks getting wetter, maybe I am crying. I miss them like hell. I so wanted them to be here, to see me and Manik happy. I still remember, Appa used to say that one day a prince will come and take me away with him and make me happy. And yes the prince is here, to take me with him in his life, to make me happy, but I wanted the king to be here, I wanted Appa and Ma to be here, to see me happy.

I looked upwards, right now I can only see ceiling fan spinning round and round, but I know Ma and Appa must be seeing me from there and they are blessing me with lot of happiness. And that happiness is Manik. A smile came straight to my lips.

I just remember the day when we came here. We were fighting, actually I was. I chuckled a little. I know I being ridiculous that time, but what can I do, what I saw was heart breaking. And that day when we were coming here, he promised to make every day and night beautiful. And he kept his promise, he made my every day, sorry correction every moment very special and fascinating.

From that day to this day, we just came closer to each other, we shared our happiness, sorrows, worries, fear and what not. We became stronger, I have no second thoughts now. I want to be his, forever and ever. I just can't wait to that day, when I will wake up next to him, and see his handsome face so near to me that, not even air can go between us. I blushed a little on my own thought. Oh My God, Nandini Murthy, You are falling in LOVE. Yes, you do. And the best thing is you are falling in Love with the perfect guy on earth and that is Manik.

I smiled fullest and took my phone from side and saw the time, it was around 12:15. Oh God Manik, why didn't you call? I can't sleep without you. My eyes widened as this thought came in my mind. What did I just thought? I can't sleep without him? Why?

"Because from past one week you are sleeping in his arms, Dear Nandini."

Who said this?

"knock knock, I am here"

I looked here and there, who it must be?

"oye zalli ladki, me yaha hu, tumhare andar"

I put my hand on my heart and it is beating fast and wild.

"see you got me"

I shook my head, crazy heart.

"no no you are wrong, it's you who is crazy behind Manik"

Shut up, ek to I can't sleep, and upar se you are making me blush. This is not fair.

"call him"

Yah yah, see the time, he must be sleeping.

"no he won't, maybe he is also thinking the same and not calling you?"

Hmm, point.

"see I always have point"

Don't flaunt. Okay?