~Chapter 47~ Neither Love Nor Hatred

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

{AND IT'S A BIG BIG UPDATE... PLEASE BE A LITTLE KIND. VOTE AND COMMENT MORE... IT'S A SMALL REQUEST}

Nandini's POV

I woke up with a heavy head ache in my head. Aww.... Its paining like hell. And moreover this stupid sunlight is making it more difficult for me. I forced myself to get up on the bed. I looked around and I was in my room. My Room? My Flat? How come I came here?

Ahhh... this headache. I looked around and saw lime water placed near the side table. I took it and drank it in a go. Uff... Whoever kept it. Thanks...

I widened my eyes on my thoughts. Who kept it here? How come I am here? Last night I went to party with Manik and....

Door Knob Twist....

I looked up to find Manik coming out of the washroom wiping his wet face. I widened my eyes in shock. How come he is here? In My Room? God....

"Hey... good morning..." he noticed me and wished me.

I grabbed the duvet on my chest and stammered "What... What are you doing here?"

He stopped for few seconds and then turned to me and smirked "you don't remember anything. Right?"

I looked down and tried to remember something... anything... Last thing I remember was when I was sitting on the bar stood watching him dance with Anjali... and then I drank a drink and...

SHIT....!!! WAS I GOT DRUNK? AND SPENT A NIGHT WITH MANIK? Like seriously?

I palmed my face in embarrassment. I am embarrassed because I know I have done many things last night, which will definitely create trouble for me.

"Last night...." He said in a husky tone and walked towards me...

I stepped back on the bed and suddenly the duvet slipped away from my body... I found myself in my night wear.

My eyes widened more. Who changed it?

"Who changed my clothes?" I almost shouted on him. He firstly got scared and then sat on the bed in front of me smirking.

I hate it when he smirks like that. It's just gives me those feelings. Ahhh.... Why did I drink last night...?

He shrugged his shoulders and said "I changed it. so?"

"What....?" I yelled at him. I was angry. How could he do that.

I took the pillow from side and throw it on him "how dare you Manik... How could you? Tumne mere clothes change kiya. So bad... you are so bad..." I yelled at him and continued throwing cushions on him.

He resisted few pillows and then said "are to kya hua? What did you say to me last night...? Okay let me remind you"

He cleared his throat and then looked at me dreamily "Manik... Mere kapde bhi tum hi change kar dona..." he mocked me.

I glared him. I wish from my glares he would just disappear, but how could that be possible.

"And waise bhi, it's not like that I haven't seen anything. Remember? My Birthday? Your surprise?" he said grinning.

I looked here and there to avoid the embarrassment.

"many things happened last night Nandini..." he said coming close to me.