~Excerpt 2~

Oh yes, and I am back...

After so many days... it feels so good to be back...!

*Breathing fresh air of Vivah*

So this is another phase of their pregnancy which i tried to portray best in my way. hope you like it... Two more excerpts and we'll be done with this story for forever....

But kehte haina bhagwan jab ek darwaja bandh karte hai to dusra to khol hi dete hai... Yes..!!! Finally, like finally after so much of thought process... I have decided that Just after this story ends, I will start a SEQUEL of it...

Yes, you heard me right... Maybe that will be up in mid may or so... Don't promise anything... But sequel is coming that is sure...

So you guys read this chapter with full heart and soul and comment bhar bhar ke...

Also... this story is left with only few amount of reads for 1 Million reads... so make it possible guys... Please...!

Last but not the least *NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT & INLINE COMMENTS - I LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS I LOVE CHICKEN <3*

******

I ran upstairs to get my laptop from my room. I was about to enter in the room but stopped outside seeing my wife admiring herself in the mirror.

I smiled and waited outside. It's rare sight to see her admiring herself in this state.

She caressed her four month's baby bump. And oh... I can't even explain the feeling whenever I caress her baby bump.

It's been four months since we are pregnant. After that big fiasco happened one months back. She made sure that she rests and listen to me. And I made sure that I spend my maximum time with her and our baby. We talk, we play, we romance, we fight even and sometimes we just sit doing nothing, holding hands. And I think in this phase a woman needs her man near her to see her changing, to see the baby blooming.

"Do you even realise how happy I am because of you?" Suddenly I heard her voice. She was talking to our baby. She was still caressing her belly.

I smiled and wrapped my arms near my chest leaning to the door frame.

"You know you bring happiness to me and to your daddy dearest." She said and smiled looking at herself in the mirror.

"He loves you the most baby..." she whispered and caressed her bump looking down.

I sighed and walked towards her. Standing just behind her I wrapped my hands around her tummy and leaned to her shoulder.

"And daddy loves mamma also..." I said and kissed her neck. I could feel her smiling and she turned around.

"Manik..." she said and caressed the button of my shirt. She was looking down, so I chinned her face up.

"Kya hua?" I asked.

"I am... I am just so happy Manik. Like every time I feel I cannot get happier than this and then something more good happens and makes me happy even more." She said looking up directly into my eyes.

I smiled and caressed her cheek "Nandini... I promised to give you all the happiness in this whole world but I think it's you who makes me happier. Pehle tumhara meri life main aana, phir humari shaadi aur ab ye... I don't know aage kya hoga... but jo bhi hoga... sab achha hoga..." I said and kissed her forehead.