~Chapter 43~ Drunk Manik

*No Proof Reading. Ignore the Grammatical mistakes*

Manik's POV

Next morning, I woke with a heavy head of course because of my constant crying last night. I woke up from bed and freshen up. I didn't go to college, because I didn't want to see Nandini with that piece of shit Aryaman. My blood boil when I see them together. I know he is her friend but he should be only her friend, but he behaves with her as if he owns her. last night too, he dragged her with him. Bloody Looser.

Moreover, Nandini was so comfortable with him. It's only because of Nandini that I am stopping myself not to kill him. If he wasn't her friend... Oh sorry "Best Friend" ... I would have killed that bastard for coming near My Girl.

I was furious on Nandini because last night we talked like normal, but suddenly she again went to her "I am angry on you" mode. And I hate it. it just ruins our moment. And then he agrees to go with him. I am not angry on her because she is not coming with me. I know she will take time and I am giving her that time. But that chipkoo friend of hers never leave her alone. He grabbed the opportunity and asked her out. And to my surprise Nandini said yes to him. Wow... like really.... Only I know how I controlled myself not to punch him. Bloody Asshole...!!

So I just stayed at home the rest of the day. Besides, I had an important presentation to look after, so I stayed at home and done my work peacefully. Neither Cabir or Navya Didi tried to bug me because obviously they knew that I was a little sad... because of their own sister. Humph...

It was almost 7 in the evening and Dean sir told me to come at 8:30. So I have pretty much time to get ready. I talked to Dean about me having no date, firstly he laughed over it but then he told me I can get any girl. but how can I take someone else other than Nandini. so I politely denied him and told him to let me enter without any date. He happily agreed to it. of course, I am the Sponsor, so the pros of being "Sponsor".

I was still furious on Nandini, but she is Mine so I can't let her go alone with that Jerk right? So I decided to pick them up and we three will go together. At least I can keep an eye on the bastard who can't just keep his hands away from My Girl. I didn't tell them about my plan, of course if I will say then Nandini and that jerk both are going to deny it. Nandini because she is angry and Aryaman, of course he doesn't want any disturbance. But I am not letting that happen.

I took a long shower to calm my furious hormones. I wore a very beautiful white tuxedo and gelled my hair perfectly. I need to match up with my girl right?

I saw the time and it was already 8, so I rushed down with car keys

I saw the time and it was already 8, so I rushed down with car keys. I saw Cabir and Navya Didi playing with Abeer. I went to them.

"Ahuuu... Ahuu... someone is looking handsome" Cabir commented as soon as I walked to them.

I blushed silently and said "Thank You Cabir, but I need to match up with my future wife so just took a little more time on myself." I winked at them.