~Chapter 30~ Birthday Surprise

(Recommended For 18+. Contains Mature Scenes. Read At Your Own Risk. If Your Are Under Age Then Please Skip the part between this line /-/-/-/-/-/-) 

A Day Before Manik's Birthday

Manik's POV

I got up on my usual time. But one unusual thing happened and I picked up my phone from side and checked it. No missed call or message from Nandini. Why? Was she okay? Or maybe she is angry. I talked to her rudely na yesterday. About Music thing. But what to do? She needs to understand that Music needs to get out of my life. But will I be able to accept that ever in my life. Usko to bol diya ke thik ho jaunga, but kya me sach me thik ho paunga?

I put aside all my thoughts and called her, she didn't pick it up, I again called. But no response. Is she that angry on me? Oh My God.!! I sent her a message saying "please call me when you are awake."

I get up from bed and looked in my room. now one wall was having sketches display and beside that there were her books. I smiled looking at it. She did it all alone without me. I felt guilty, so guilty. But I am still trying to understand this business thing. Oh God my whole life is just messed up right now. I walk ahead and stood just in front of her sketched display and touched it lightly. Just one word came from my mind seeing that and that was "WOW".

She is damn good in sketching thing. So beautiful it is looking. I walked ahead and stood in front of her books display. I took out one book from it and flipped pages. "I can't read it; I mean how she read it?" that was the question ran in to my mind. I smiled remembering our first talk at her place, where she said that she will read the book and at the end she will tell me the whole story. I placed the book on the shelf again and looked around.

This room is now just not my room, it's ours. I glanced at the photo frame which was placed on the right side of bed side table. Me and her on our engagement day. I smiled and picked it up. I looked at her, she was looking so beautiful, so serene.

Now I can't wait to make her mine, to mark her mine forever. I want to irritate her when she reads her boring book. I want to make her angry, I want to manofy her when she is angry. I want to make her blush, just for me. I want to hold her in my arms at night and want to wake up just beside her in morning. I want to make love to her at every night. I just want her in my life forever.

I placed the frame back on its place and turned to go to washroom, when I saw Raj Chachu's guitar leaning under her books display. I quickly went there and took it up.

Shit, if Dad would see it he will be so angry. Nandini..!!! tum nahi samjogi. I sighed and touched the guitar, all the memories of Raj Chachu making me learn music came to my mind. A lone tear escaped from my eye. How much I try, but I can't forget Music ever in my life. I tuned it and placed my fingers on strings and started playing it softly. My heart cried. After so many days I am touching this.

"Music, you want Music Manik" my heart said.

"no Manik, you can't fall weak. Dad, he will be hurt" my mind said.

"what about you Manik? Nandini is right? Where your happiness lies?" my heart snapped

"Family-this is where your happiness lies Manik"

"but Manik.."

Before it could say anything I snapped "STOP"

I opened my eyes and put the guitar in the lost corner of my room. Music needs to get out of my life. Yes. That's it.

I glanced at the wall clock, it was showing 8 am. I went to washroom and got freshen up asap. And went downstairs. I roamed around but didn't found her. It was so unusual. Since we came back from farmhouse, not a single day she came late at my house. But today its almost 9 in the morning still she is not here. I sat on the dining table and checked my phone. But she didn't still read the message which I sent her when I got up. I sighed deeply.