~Chapter 60~ Sharing Is Caring

Hola.... I am back...!!!

Yo....!!! Double update haan.... in just 24 hours... Aap sab ki to chandi hi chandi hai haan... Writer is really good nai? Hahahah.... okay i won't appreciate myself, because i want you all to do that...!

So i hope you all are out of your hangover from yesterday's update... So ye cute sa Update for you all...!

*NO PROOF READING*

*DOUBLE UPDATE, SO APPRECIATE*

*INLINE COMMENTS I LOVE*

******

I came out of the washroom, rubbing my hairs with the towel. I saw her wearing her earrings. She smiled at me through the mirror, while I smiled back.

After our morning make out session, no words were spoken between us. I think we didn't felt the need of words. Words were not enough to convey our feelings to each other.

I placed the towel on the bed and grabbed my bag to take out some cash and my cloth, when my eyes fell on one packet of medicine. It was pills. For her. I looked at her who was humming a song carelessly.

I didn't want to snatch her freedom so early. Sighing deeply, I took out one pill from the packet and poured some water in a glass.

Walking towards her, I stood behind her. She looked at me through mirror and raised her brow at me.

"Wo... pill..." she turned to me and glanced at the pill in my hand.

"For the... morning..." I gestured towards the bed, while she looked at me with wide open eyes before blushing.

She gulped down the pill and drank the half glass of water. She passed me the glass back. I smiled at her, while she smiled back at me.

I placed the glass on its usual place again.

"So... what's the plan for today?" She asked me with a smiling face. I stood there silent. I don't know why suddenly I am feeling so vulnerable. It's like something was bothering me from inside. Deep inside.

I glanced at her, she was smiling looking at her in the mirror. Her smile is world to me. Then why this... why this much of thoughts running in my head and even I don't know about what?

"Manik..." I heard her voice. I took a step back when I saw her standing just beside me. When did she came near to me?

"kya hua? Where are you lost?" she asked me again stepping close to me. I shook my head in negative and bite my lips in nervousness. Hell.... Why I am feelings this way? I am feelings like a teenage girl who's in her PMs and is sulking in mood swings.

"Manik... what happened? What is our plan today?" She asked me with a bit worried face.

I took a deep sigh and held her shoulders. She looked at my hands and then looked at me again.

"let's stay here today." I almost whispered.

A small smile appeared on her face and then she said "Ohh.... So Mr. Manik Malhotra wants to be naughty? Huh?" she teased me playfully, while I stood there holding a serious face. I didn't felt like smiling or laughing.

Shaking my head, I said "no... just wanted to... talk..." I looked down.

"Kya hua Manik? Is everything alright na? you okay na? I mean nothing is worrying you na?" she chins up my head and looked at me worriedly.