~Chapter 14~ The Dare Game

Around 9 pm all had their dinner. All gathered to the gazebo area and burn the fireplace. Elders sat on chairs while youngsters sat on the floor having shawl on their shoulders. Nandini sat beside Mukti wrapping a shawl on her shoulder and gave a cup of hot coffee to her. She took it and gave a big smile. Navya sat beside Nandini while Alia sat in front of Mukti. Boys were standing leaning to the wall of gazebo.

Nyonika: Thank you all of you to make our Anniversary such a memorable one. This we will never forget. Thank you. & special thanx to Nandini too. Thank you beta.

Nandini smiled: Mom, how many times I have told you, don't thank me. Agar mere parents ki anniversary hoti phir bhi I would have done the same.

Anant too smiled feeling proud on Nandini. All were smiling and talking. The family time is going so smooth. While the younger couples were stealing glances of each other. Suddenly Amms stood up.

Nandini too stood up seeing her: kya hua Amms?

Amms smiled: are kanna, mujhe bahot thandi lag rahi he, aur waise bhi aaj ye sab ghum ke pair bhi dard kar rahe he. To bas sone ja rahi hu.

Nyonika: Bat to app sahi keh rahi he. Thak to waise sab gaye honge. Chaliye so jate he.

Chachaji: ha ha chaliye. Aao bachho.

Cabir came in between: are Papa wo me keh raha tha ke aap log so jaiye, hum sab itni jaldi soke kya karenge. Aur mausam bhi bahot achha he, hum thodi der upar bethte he. Terrace garden pe. Kya kehto he baki sab?

Dhruv: it is actualy a good Idea.

Mukti too spoke instantly: Ha aur phir rat ko sab wahi so jayenge.

Abhi: Mukti Thand bahot he, You Can't sleep in open. It is dangerous.

Alia: Chill Abhi. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. We will take some extra blankets. Kuch nahi hoga tumhari wife ko And Baby ko.

With this she winked at Abhi & Mukti shyly looked down, while others giggled.

Anant: Bhai jaise tum bachho ko thik lage. Enjoy karo. Par ha tabiyat ka khayal rakhna.

All the elders went inside. While younger slot started doing arrangements for night. All this while Manik was observing Nandini, she was looking a little tensed. He went beside her and shook her shoulders. She looked at him, he asked through his eyes What Happened. She just nodded in no. and went with Mukti.

Around 10 pm on Terrace Garden

All the Boys have already settled the beds on floor with blankets over it. There were four pairs so they have arranged it like that only in a circular pattern. So clock wise there will be Manik-Nandini, Cabir-Navya, Mukti-Abhimanyu & last Dhruv-Alia. Rishabh didn't came up, because he wants to sleep. Boys placed some light arrangements too. They lastly looked at all the arrangements, it was all cosy and romantic.

Cabir: I hope our lovely ladies like it.

Dhruv patted on his shoulder: they will.

All the four boys smiled. Ladies too came holding some few snacks in their hand. Nandini was carrying hot chocolate in her hands, While Alia was holding blankets while Navya was holding some snacks in her hands. As soon as they entered, they all were shocked to see the arrangements.

 As soon as they entered, they all were shocked to see the arrangements