~Chapter 49~ Someone in Everyone's life

Nandini's POV

Everything is right. That is the one thing which was constantly going in my mind. Everyone was happy. I am happy, Manik is happy. His family my family. Each and every one of us.

I was standing near pool side of Malhotra Mansion looking deep in the water which was shining under a little moonlight. After the family reunion, we ladies decided to cook food for everyone. We had a long chat session in kitchen, leg pulling and small cute fights. I smiled. This is where I belong. I did blunder by running away from them, from my own family. And the most surprising thing was I never felt that it was my mistake till the time Manik and Cabir Jiju said that to me. Yes, it was my mistake that I ran away from the situation instead of handling it. I just thought about myself at that time. I behaved selfish.

I closed my eyes and inhaled a deep amount of evening air. slowly I felt one pair of arms encircling around my slender waist. I didn't flinch because I know who he is. I leaned back on his chest still closing my eyes.

I felt his lips over my hairs. He pecked my hair few times and then rested his chin over my head.

"what happen? Seems low and sad?" he asked me. I shook my head still closing my eyes.

I heard his sigh and then he turned me around. "itna jaanta hu na main tumhe? Kya hua? Khush nahi ho tum?" he asked caressing my cheeks.

I instantly looked up to him and shook my head and said "no Manik. In fact, I am happy. I am so happy that this is happening finally." I saw him smiling a bit.

"then, why this sad face?" he asked me with a grumpy face.

I hugged him instantly and said "Manik... I feel that I am so at mistake. Agar main do saal pehle yaha se nahi jaati to ye sab kuch nahi hota. I could have behaved as a sane person. Sab kitne khush hai hamari shadi ko lekar. Amms, Chachaji, Chachi, Mom, Dad, Bhabhi, Bhaiya... everyone. Maine sabki Khushi chin li thi do saal pehle. I feel guilty Manik." He was continuously patting my head.

As soon as I was over talking he broke the hug and looked at me "Nandini... no one was at mistake. Agar koi tha to wo main tha. I was the one who is culprit to snatch all of their smile. Not you. And beside kya fark padta hai. At the end of the day we are together. Our family is happy. We are happy. Haina?" he said. I nodded smilingly and hugged him again.

"Look at the positive side Nandini... Raj Chachu, Mira Chachi and Pihu are with us. Kya do saal pehle humame se kisi ne socha tha that, Dad will accept them? Aur tumhi to har baar har chiz me, situation me kuch na kuch positive dhundhti rehti ho. Phir see the good thing. Another thing is we are more strong now, our relationship is strong now. hmm?" he whispered over my head. I nodded again in to the hug and snuggled in to the hug more.

I feel calm and happy in his arms. This is where I belong, in his arms. He is my peace. He my home. He is my everything. I smiled and kissed him on his heart.

"chalo now leave these things and let's continue which we have left in our room. what say?" he broke the hug with a smile. I blushed and looked down. he chins up my head and looked deep in to my eyes.

He gestured me with his eyes for permission and I stared in to his eyes like an obedient child. He leaned in to me still holding my chin. I smiled and closed my eyes to give in. we were almost few millimetres away when I felt a nudge at my knees.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Manik too looked down. we saw Aarush standing there looking at us as if he has seen alien. I realised our position and I pushed Manik a little back.