~Chapter 38~ Tu Mileya Toh Jaane Na Dunga

Manik's POV

Nandini... from past two years only this name has been on my lips always. When I wake up, I wake up on her picture in my room-a small frame. When I come to office, I have a secret room with Nandini's pictures all around. My day starts with her and ends with her, but still I miss her like hell. If I wouldn't have done the mistake in past, I and she would be married, may be even we could have been parents too.

Dhruv, my Buddy is going to be father. I am really happy for him, but I can't feel that feeling. Nandini, why you left? We could have talked. It's just hurt so much Nandini, so so much that you can't even imagine.

I leaned on my chair headrest and played with paper weight while thinking about her. I searched for her like a mad man everywhere. But she was just not there. It's like she just disappeared in the air. I even went to Murthy Villa so many times. I used to stand outside of her house for hours in the hope that maybe once, once they just melt and tell me where she is. But every time they saw me, they held a remorseful face. I couldn't even force them. I know they are bound with Nandini's promise. But I will not let it go Nandini. I am not going to stop fighting for us. When you were here, I always behaved like a jerk but you, you always fought for us. And now when you just left the battle in between, I am not going to end it. I will fight for us, for our love. I promise you that.

I picked up my phone from table and called a travel agent.

"Hello?" I spoke

"Yes, Manik say?" he said generally.

"Dhavalbhai, I need one ticket for London as soon as possible." I said

"ho jayega Manik. Let me check once." He said. I could hear clicking sounds over the call. I waited for his reply.

"aaj late night ek flight he. Do you want it? You will be there in morning" he suggested.

"yeah. Fine. Book that one. Thank you" I sighed and thanked him. He smiled back and I cut the call.

I could hear my heartbeat go crazy under my chest. I put my hand on my heart and slightly rubbed it. What is happening? I rolled my eyes and thought to go home. I need to inform everyone that I am going to London.

I packed my stuff and took it along with me and instructed Soha about the pending work and told her to help Dhruv when I am not here.

It was noon, still I need to pack my bags. I need to rush. I drove to my house and went in. I found Mom and Bhabhi doing lunch there with Aarush.

As soon as he saw me he came running to me and jumped on me and hugged me. I gave in and hugged him back.

"kya hua? On lunch time you are here?" I heard Mom asking me from table. I saw Mukti Bhabhi coming towards me to take Aarush back to his food.

I broke the hug and handed Aarush to Bhabhi saying "yes, actually Mom. Me London jaa raha hu. For few days. College me ek event ho raha hai and I am sponsoring the event so need to go" I sat on the dining table in front of Mom.

"but beta. Itni jaldi? I mean kal tak to tumhara koi plan nahi tha" she asked worriedly.

"ha wo Mom, it was Dhruv who supposed to go. But you see Alia is pregnant and she doesn't want Dhruv to go. So" I explained her.

Mom expression changes to sad. I know she is sad. Sad for me. After all she is a mother, she will be worried for me.

"when is your flight?" Bhabhi asked from my side and I saw she was stuffing food into Aarush's mouth. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"late night today" I shrugged my shoulders and said.

"WHAT?" a combined scream came to my ears. I put my both hands on ears to cover it. I looked at them, they were in complete shock.