Chapter 1 [M]

Saturday nights were meant for things; things other than playing spin the bottle with seven immatured boys. But they got caught up in the uphold of laughter and clink of glasses that held fine Soju. Nights like these were when boys cheered for the game they all adored.

"Jimin, play seven minutes in heaven with Yoongi hyung!"

The very words shook Jimin, because they thought of the youngest to be the epitome of purity and innocence. It was peculiar at that point, but he had to follow the rules or else he had to gulp down another glass of Soju. And he depised Soju. But the group's antics always led them to numerous eccentricities.

"What the even fuck, Jungkook?"

The maknae just shrugged and anticipated the scene they all had been waiting for. Although Jimin wasn't straight, and we'd all known his attraction and multiple attempts and fails at Bangtan's youngest member, he's not confident of the result with Yoongi. Yoongi gave off eeriness that the Bangtan members could withstand, but sometimes it would be uncanny, nonetheless.

They never knew if he was either happy or sad, lazy or energetic, frantic or dull - it would alter from time to time.

Yoongi unfolded his legs and stood up. He walked to where Jimin sat and pats his head signalling a small but meaningful Let's go and get this over already.

Just before they lock the door in the unusually spacious closet, - or was it storage room, they can't identify which - Namjoon reminds them of rules.

"God dammit. Alright, alright, I'll do it, you thirsty motherfuckers", Yoongi growled lowly. He left the door ajar for all the members to hear or peek into - because who knows, right? He knew they wanted it that way because for all he knows, he's living with six other adolescent boys with raging hormones that cannot be controlled easily.

Taehyung tinkered with his phone. "You guys ready in there?" He asked as he prepared the timer. "Just get this over already..", Yoongi's lazy voice replied him. Taehyung set the timer for seven minutes and just assumed that they were ready. He, then, started it and exclaimed a rather huge, "Begin!"

The force of Yoongi's lips on Jimin's made his head collide with the wall behind him painfully. It's desperate the way the younger's lips presses against his, as if he's waited far too long for this. Hands are adjusted in the thin material of his shirt making him bend oddly. Carefully his own hands find a place on Jimin's waist grabbing on tightly to keep from falling over.

Teeth marks seep on the skin of the younger's neck, hard enough to draw a bit of blood and making his mouth extends a pained grunt. Yoongi came back up, searching for the younger's plump lips. A slick tongue urging in to curl around his own instantly, it licks along the rim of his teeth as the hands comes up to tousled parts of his hair. Jimin begins to back up towards the rest of the tight space, making sure not to let Yoongi's lips off his.

The older hadn't really thought Jimin would be so aggressive, due to facts of him being such a pastel sunshine and all but god was it such a turn on being manhandled by him. There goes a shiver through Yoongi's spine at how Jimin is looking at him, shamelessly devouring his poor heart up with his eyes. "Jesus, you may wake my inner submissive character", he complained. He opens his mouth for even the slightest of breaths but then Jimin is suddenly grinding on the bulge of his denims and his lips presses insistently against his, mouth sucking in his tongue.

Too much clothes buzzes through when his hands start to wander around barriers of barriers. Difficulty sets as he breaks their kiss and gasp out a, "Need those off - need to be naked right now", breath fanning against Jimin's vulnerable exposed neck. Yoongi undressed Jimin in no time. As soon as they're both naked Yoongi pushed him down, straddling his lap, licking at his throat. The strain of breaths was increasing, their erections growing between them while Yoongi sucks marks onto Jimin's jaw and throat. A roll down and he's arching for more; much more. A stuttered groan gliding his lips.

"Fuck, hyung.." Jimin rolls his hips again and this time Yoongi gets a handful of his ass, pulling much closer as he grinds, letting their dicks slide together. The skin on skin friction is twisting their heads in ecstasy, he regrets not making this move any earlier. "Don't call me hyung when we do this..", Yoongi breathed, "Call me, Daddy". Jimin tilted his head in confusion, "Wha-"

"Turn around", his raspy voice with lust cut Jimin's question and the younger can't help but let out a small whimper at the sound of it. Eagerly, Jimin bends so Yoongi could get a view of his target. Yoongi inserts and Jimin feels stretched for a moment. The warmth and slickness makes Jimin buck his hips back, pushing against the prodding length. "Argh-please, oh fuck. D-daddy, please." He can't take it anymore. He'll release sooner or later.

Yoongi spits on Jimin's entrance to make it lubricated before making Jimin repositioned himself. Yoongi is now in between Jimin's legs, their body faces each other. Jimin leaned closer and hugged Yoongi tightly before burying his face into the older's neck, pressing kisses into his shoulder, waiting for him to adjust. With a small push back, he gasps as Yoongi's hands tightens on his hips and the older pulls back only to slam right back in.

It's hard from the get go, and when Yoongi finally finds the younger's prostate, he angles every thrust to hit it as hard as possible. Jimin who was in a euphoric state, was sane enough to close his mouth; trying to not let any noises out. Which only resulted with muffled noises from him. "I want to hear your voices, babyboy", Yoongi confessed.

"Ah, fu- Ah!", almost immediately, Jimin let go of his mouth. One, because Yoongi wants to hear his voices and two - which is the main reason - he can't hold his voices in anymore since he's too high in heaven. Every single thrust from Yoongi, levitates him even more.

Taehyung breaks into the heated atmosphere, "Half a minute more, lovebirds".

Jimin screamed out every syllable of Yoongi's name. He couldn't get enough of what he was having. He wanted to taste Yoongi but dominating wasn't really his top priority. He wanted to feel the pleasure build shoots of euphoria within him. He couldn't stop once he had some. Yoongi moaned and grunted in such a manner that the other members are surprised as well. His nerves collapse and simultaneously they release the pleasure. And not a surprise, Yoongi licks Jimin's leftover and he couldn't help but shudder at one last lick of Yoongi's swift tongue, slithering on him.

"Fuck your tight ass, you're not going to be able to walk for the next few days. And if you are, I'll change that."

Those words made Jimin's petite body shivered, "Oh no", he breathed.

🔜

° softie edited