Chapter 28

"Hyung.."

"Hmm?", Yoongi hummed, eyes still focusing on the road. Even though he can foretell what the younger would ask him, he still try to keep his cool. Jimin curved his lips downwards, "Don't you want to tell me about your.. ex?", he inquired with his small hand softly landed on the older's.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No it's ok. You don't have to know anything. I love you and only you. Trust me, please", Yoongi gives Jimin's thigh a light squeeze.

"Oh. O-okay then..", the blonde lowered his head, fiddling the hem of his long sleeve sweater. It has been snowy for days, and he has been missing his boyfriend's tongue technology and sexual touches. He can't put the blame on Yoongi since he has been busy with work. In fact, he is too. Their youtube channel has been blowing up since they've uploaded a funny dance cover. They've been not only busy with their porn shootings but also dance stuffs. Jimin let out a quiet sigh before placing his elbow next to the window, resting his face on his hand.

After 5 minutes of silence, red light popped out from the traffic light and Yoongi stops the car. He turns his head towards Jimin, seeing the younger fell asleep soundly.

The older sighed to himself while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. He doesn't want Jimin to know anything about Hyun and he wouldn't want to tell anything to him. It's not because he's being secretive but it's just because he doesn't know how to make him look good when he tell Jimin the true story behind his past with Hyun. His mind flies to his past.

"Daddy.."

"Yeah kitten?"

"Please dont leave me.."

Chuckles, "I'll never leave you"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"I saved you from that damned orphanage to be a better person and now you're working as a fucking stripper without my fucking permission?!"

"I'm sorry, daddy.. I was molested by some people before they drugged me and put me there.."

"Since when?!"

"L-last month..", tears fall down to his cheek.

"Why don't you tell me?"

"I was af-fraid.. If you would hate me.."

"Yes. Not just that, I'm also disgusted. You can go away now. Here..", some money was handed, "Go away. Wherever you want. But don't ever come and show your face to me, fucking slut".

"D-daddy.."

"Don't you fucking dare to 'daddy' me. Go away", a finger pointed to the main door.

"B-but.."

"I say go away!", the voice raised.

The younger wipes his tears off his face while running away upstairs, packing his stuffs.

"Yoongi hyung!"

Yoongi startled, "Oh what?", he shakes his head, waking himself up from his little flashback. Jimin frowned, "It's green already!", pointing to the trafic light. "Oh, sorry Jim..", Yoongi ruffles his soft blue hair before he continues to drive.