Chapter 26 [M]

"Fuckk.. Ahh. There! Hyung please.."

A hard spank landed on Jimin's left asscheek, "Correct that". Jimin hissed before correcting himself, "M-master.. please..", he clenches both of his handcuffed hands while breathing heavily. He is currently in a missionary position with his arms up, tied to the bed.

"Such a slut", Hoseok chuckled before thrusting hard into Jimin.

Jimin grunts, moans and hisses as he is about to hit his climax but the tight ring around his cock is holding him back painfully. He closes both of his eyes, biting on his bottom lip. "You want to cum so bad right, Jiminie..?", Hoseok inquired with his gruff tone. "Ahh yes! Master please! Let me cum.. Ahh..", Jimin pleaded, whimpering helplessly. "Good one, beautiful", Hoseok takes the cock ring off from Jimin's dick, letting Jimin cum on his hand with a long throaty moan.

"Cut!"

Jimin pants hard as he relaxes his tensed body before while still cuffed to the bed. Hoseok smacks Jimin's ass with his hand, "Yoongi hyung is so lucky I swear to god.."

***

Yoongi zips his trousers up, sighing. He is so tired with all of this job and he just want to sleep right now. The intercourse was boring since the bottom one was not his adorable boyfriend. He pouted, missing the blonde boy so much.

"Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi nudges his head, "Yeah Bambam?". His current partner is not that good - but of course - for the sake of his job, he acted like he enjoyed it. Bambam rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm sorry if I scratched your back too hard..", he apologized, eyes looking elsewhere to avoid any eye contact with the older since he thought that the older would be mad at him.

Yoongi sighed again,"It's okay. It'll be better tomorrow so don't you worry", he answered before he walks away from the scene, trying to not make anymore conversation with the kid.

It has been a week since they've swapped their partners. Jimin is now working with Hoseok while he is working with Bambam. Indeed, Jimin's and his popularity is leveling up and it's kind of good for him because even as a top, he still manage to make so much money. Mainly it's because of his visual and kinkiness.

"Daddyy!", Jimin runs towards his boyfriend, hugging him. Yoongi replied the hug, "My beautiful baby", he planted a chaste kiss on Jimin's head. They've been missing each other so much despite the fact that they're working under the same roof since after they got seperated from each other, they barely meet. Plus, their schedule isn't same so they would finish their job and go home at different time than the other.

"How's work?"

"It's fine, I guess.. How about yours?", Jimin look up, staring into Yoongi's pretty eyes. "It's stealthy as always. Hmm.. Anyway, we still have another one week before we can comeback together as the daddy kink couple", Yoongi complained while pouting. He does that a lot when he complains and Jimin finds the habit as one of the adorable side of his boyfriend.

"One week..", Jimin whined. Yoongi chuckled before leaning down, pecking the younger's pout, "Only one week okay? Just move along.. I'm sure it'll be a fast week", he foretold. Jimin hummed, "Okay, fine. To be honest, I'm kinda jealous with your recent partner".

"Bambam?"

"Yeah.."

Yoongi laughs, "Why should you be jealous over him?", he leaned forward, "He is just my working partner. I won't even shoot anything with him again tho since today is the last day of the week".

"Oh, okay.. Promise, don't betray me?", Jimin sticks his pinky out.

Yoongi grins, "Promise!"