Chapter 8

Yoongi rubbed the grogginess away from his sleep-lacking eyes and his ears still ring from the beeping alarm clock. His hand swung on the snooze button but instantly missed it and it hit the increase volume button. Shit. He didn't even try to slammed on the snooze button once more but he straight up destroyed his clock. "Damn it.. That's the second one of this month and it's only the first week", he thought to himself. Despite being tired, he gets up slowly and drags himself out of his room.

———

"Jiminie" Yoongi cooed as he ruffles Jimin's brown locks. Jimin tilted his head back before flashing his signature cute eye smile at his favourite hyung making the older murmured something like, cute. Yoongi leaned over, giving Jimin's plump lips a peck but it quickly escalated into a seductive bite to which Jimin moaned to.

"You're so cute, babyboy"

"Ah..", Jimin's cheeks were tinted by rosy red and embarrassment even though he's gotten used to Yoongi's compliments, "I-I'm so sorry".

"Why are you apologising?" Yoongi grinned. His gummy smile is on point as always. Jimin hugged Yoongi, not taking it anymore. Yoongi - despite being sometimes too dark and wild - is such an adorable being. You cannot even imagine how cute he giggles and blushes because he's better than whatever you've imagining. "Babe, want to go out for a breath of fresh air? This room is getting too stuffy to contain my love for you", he proposed.

Jimin blushed once more, "God damn, That's too cheesy.. Where to go? To the Neverland?". "No idiot", he chuckled, "To a store. I want to buy only the best for my little prince. Only the best for you, my love"

"Too sweet", Jimin mumbled, "Sure, let's go. I've been craving for some time out with you. I'm too busy with choreography practices with Hoseok hyung these days, I swear" Jimin did practice too much. These days, everything was about the fans, fans and fans. He wasn't focused on Yoongi anymore, he wanted to be with Yoongi everyday even if it isn't that often. "Okay, I'll just take a quick shower and change. Be quick", Yoongi informed.

"Ah, okay hyung!" He cheered before turning his back and heading to their room. Out of the blue, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist tightly making Jimin's heart skips a beat. "D-Daddy?", Jimin moaned in both pain and curiosity.

Yoongi smirked, "Can't you just get used to it already babe, this ain't nothing compared to what I've been wishing to do to your sweet, tasty body". He takes Jimin's hand close to his lips. About 2 centimetres away, he stops before he murmurs a warning to the younger,

"I want to eat you up",

before he chuckled to himself.

———

He likes Yoongi a lot, and that's no hidden secret. Yoongi opens the door of his car to him, "In you go, my king", he said with smiles. Jimin awed before replying, "Oh please, you're such a king — a better king than me. I'm just your little prince. I'm your only prince."

Yoongi is his daddy. The best daddy and Jimin's king. And he didn't want to change that, ever.