Chapter 21

-time skip, the camp has ended.

***

Yoongi drove his car through the lonely road. There was rarely any vehicle passing by and pedestrians are out of the question. It's too lonely, the road is. Jimin is currently sleeping soundly next to him so he has turned the volume of the radio down because of that. He don't want to wake the ethereal beauty up since he has had it hard. Yoongi sighed, regretting his rough action last night:

"Jimin have you been eyeing one of your teammates? The tall one with broad shoulders"

"No! Hyu- daddy.. Please listen to me"

"I've seen it with both of my eyes, Jiminie"

"Daddy please.. Don't be like this..", the younger's eyes were teary. His cheeks were wet. His lips were quivering.

Yoongi ruffled his hair in frustration, "Well, I'm sure you need a punishment to be honest. Right, baby boy?", he pulled Jimin's hair roughly, tugging it backwards.

Jimin hissed at the pain, "Punishment?"

Yoongi planted a chaste kiss on his boyfriend's Adam's apple, "You need it, don't you?", his voice sounded so raspy.

Jimin shivered, "Y-yes, daddy.. I need a punishment..", he pleaded.

"Good boy.."

Yoongi sighed again before putting his hand on Jimin's hair, softly carressing it. "I'm so sorry for last night, sweetheart. My jealousy got the best of me", Yoongi sympathised with his eyes still on the road. He hasn't talk to Jimin since last night. This morning, he woke up with no presence of Jimin next to him. Jimin quietly took a bath and has been avoiding his eyes, leaving him with a mixed feelings of sorry and annoyance.

After a while driving, he stopped the car in a parking lot of an amusement park. He softly touched Jimin's body, shaking it gently. "Jimin. Please wake up, sweetheart", he whispered into the blonde's ear. Jimin moved a little bit, "Hyung?", he covers his eyes as the sunlight is piercing into them painfully. "Yes, Jiminie. I want to take you out for a date", Yoongi smiled tenderly while placing his face closer to each others.

Jimin pouted, looking elsewhere. "I want to go home instead", he insisted, crossing both of his arms. Yoongi hummed, pulling his face away from Jimin's. "I'm so sorry, Jiminie. What can I do to make you forgive me?", Yoongi placed both of his hands on the car steering wheel while resting his chin on it.

Jimin looked out of the window before answering, "Maybe you could.. C-carry me up? L-like I mean.. Piggyback or some stuffs like that..", Jimin stuttered. "I want to play at the amusement park but my back is a bit sore. It's thanks to you, okay!", Jimin was flustered and his face is heating up.

"Oh", Yoongi chuckled, "I thought you'd ignore me because I infuriated you last night". Yoongi rested his arm on Jimin's petite shoulder, pulling the younger closer to him. "I love you so much, you know? It's normal to be jealous", Yoongi pointed out, slightly pouting. The blonde let out a silent giggle before resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder, "But last night was too, rough. I'm sore today.. I can barely walk", Jimin confessed.

"Sorry. Park Jimin, the love of my life, I'm so sorry", Yoongi tilted his head to plant a kiss on Jimin's head, "Even though you put it that way, you were definitely into it yesterday, right?". Jimin's face was tinted with red, "Stop it, hyung! Don't change the topic!", he hits his boyfriend a couple of times on his thigh, flustered by the fact that he indeed enjoyed last night's sex. He enjoyed every bit of it. It has awakened his masochistic side which has never been known even by Jimin himself.

"Okay, okay then. Let's go and enjoy ourselves at the amusement park then. I will try to make it up to you", Yoongi flashed his delicate smile, making Jimin's heart goes uwu. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away; and Jimin's breaths has always been taken away by the exquisite charms of his boyfriend. So he thought to himself that he is living his little life too long than his own age. Jimin smiled to himself before answering, "Okay, hyung".

Yoongi in the other hand, was too deeply in love with his current lover. He has been dating some girls and guys before but he has never felt so good doing so. Loving someone was a tiring thing to do and he hated it; it's a pain in his ass. Jimin's winsome expressions are too alluring for him. He can't really tell people or even tell himself, how heavenly his boyfriend is to him. However, the best part of beauty is that which no picture can express it.

They're just too in love with each other and both of them are stunned by each other's aesthetics. They're both loving the felicity of being together in a relationship. As saying goes, butterflies come to pretty flowers. Yoongi was the butterfly and Jimin was the flower. Sure hope that they'll be together forever.