Chapter 23

"So this is your first shooting right?"

Yoongi shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck before tilting his head towards jimin, "Yeah.. I guess so". "Okay then. As your first shooting, you two wouldn't be given any script. Just do your thing. Straight to the point", the director crosses her arms.

"Oh.. Okay..?", Yoongi scratches his head. He doesn't know anything about filming to be honest, he fucked around too much at the camp so he reaps what he sow.

The director hummed, "I want to see how good you two would perform. Plus, being your first porn, it will be uploaded for free on our website. It is for the sake of both of you, okay? It'll help you to gain fame", she continues.

"Free?", Yoongi choked on the air after hearing the cursed word. "Chill, boy. You would still get paid", the director pats Yoongi's shoulder a couple of times. "Pfft..", Jimin covered his mouth from laughing out loud. The older boy is too worried about his money, since that was all in his head when he agreed to this whole crackhead idea. "Ah", Yoongi raised both of his eyebrows before resting his hand on Jimin's shoulder, "Whatever..", he grunted.

The director clapped her hands, "So, we are good to go!", the director shouted. Hearing the command, two cameramen hurried and get ready at their specified place.

"Here?", Jimin's eyes widen. They're currently in a room; a closed room with two airconds and the room is office-like. It got a comfortable chair and a work table with some paperworks on it plus some other typical stuffs. Jimin tilted his head to his boyfriend who looked at him and replied with a shrug.

"Yeah, here. Start kissing and stripping as soon as we start to record and stop when both climaxed..", the director paused and look at Jimin before Yoongi, both in the eyes, "For the second time. Get me?"

This time, Yoongi's eyes widen. Jimin gulped. "Do you mean.. We have to cum twice?", Yoongi ruffles his hair in stress. "Yeah, indeed. Now get into the set. We are going to start the recording".

Jimin facepalmed himself before checking on Yoongi, lifting both of his eyebrows with an awkward smile. Yoongi let out a heavy sigh, "Let's just do what she said, according to our plan", he tapped on the blonde's shoulder a couple of times before stepping into the set.