Chapter 9 [M]

Silence filled the car as if it was poison to both boys. Yoongi focused on the road whilst the younger just loves looking out the window, imagining cloud shapes. Other than that, he took too many selcas with his phone with cute SNOW filters that varied. He got bored of all of it, eventually. "Babe?", started Jimin.

"Yes, love?", Yoongi answered. His eyes were pinned on the driveway, his lips were chapped, his neck was hidden by the hoodie he had on his head, his hair were sticking out from the hoodie. Jimin stared at the visual for a moment, ignoring the silence which has again filled the empty spaces inside the car. Well, when you have a guy as beautiful as Min Yoongi as your boyfriend, admiring him will be one of the most important thing to do and you can't avoid yourself doing it.

Yoongi stopped the car as the trafic light turned red. He tilted his head to look at the younger. "What?", he chuckled as he blushed faintly. Jimin flashed his cute smile, "You're too beautiful, I can't help but stare", he confessed, making Yoongi pouted. "You're much more beautiful than me so stop it", he complained. Jimin uwu-ed, noticing the older being shy towards his compliments. He then laughed to himself at the thought that he had in his mind. "Why the laugh?", Yoongi continued his driving after he noticed the traffic light turned green. "No", Jimin took in a deep breath to control his laughters, "I just imagined that I would go down and suck your dick right now like how they do in porns".

Yoongi's eyebrows lifted, "Oh? That's interesting". He was definitely amused by how the younger would ever imagined such a lewd thing at these kind of times. He mentally thanked to god for giving him the best boyfriend ever. "I know right? I can just lean over right now and you'll just enjoy it. Mainly, because I'm bored", Jimin proposed. Yoongi smirked, "Yeah, maybe you should".

Jimin chuckled, "Oh, eager for it don't you, daddy?". He leaned down towards Yoongi's crotch before unzipping Yoongi's trousers. He released the older's semi-hard dick and it twitches for need of his warm mouth and fluid tongue. He blowed some air at Yoongi's dick, sending pleasure vibration towards Yoongi's head. "Fuck babe. No teasing please.. I'm driving", Yoongi warned.

Jimin took a deep breath before swallowing the twitching dessert in front of him. What a slut for Yoongi, Jimin is. Mouth overflowing in saliva, sucking on Yoongi's dick as if his life depended on it. Yoongi grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair and just forces Jimin's head down as he thrusts into Jimin's hot mouth. Moist and slick as the sounds proved it. Jimin took it in, deep, trying to not leave a skin. "Good boy", Yoongi complimented. Jimin was almost balls deep and Yoongi was near towards his climax, "Babe.. Don't spill any", he warned.

Yoongi cummed inside Jimin's mouth and it felt like the best sinful bliss.

Yoongi took his hoodie off his head, "You're so wild when you get bored, Jesus".