Chapter 29 [M]

"D-daddy.."

Yoongi pats Hyun's head softly, "Yes, kitten? Tell me what you want", he said while resting his chin on his other hand. The dining table is big but there's only two person sitting closely to each others. One is the owner and another one is a pet who's a bit taller than his owner. Mutual feelings may or may not even exist between them but the atmosphere smells nostalgic.

Hyun purred, "I want you..", as he nudges closer to the older. "Hmm?", Yoongi hummed, pouting a little bit. Hyun blushed up, "I want y-you in me.. Please". "Me?", Yoongi asked lazily. "Your d-dick", the brunette paused, "..in my boy p-pussy please daddy".

Yoongi can't help but cringe. He forgot how slutty Hyun was until just now. Out of his control, he scrunched up his face before inhaling a lot of air into him, letting them out and it sounded like a sigh. He managed to chuckles a little, "Okay kitten".

Hyun's eyes lit in happiness. Yoongi awkwardly smiles, he just want this to be over as soon as possible. He muttered some prayers to himself, trying to calm himself down.

"Strip for me, babe", Yoongi instructed, not wanting to strip the younger off his clothes. Hyun playfully giggled, "Whatever you want, daddy", he takes his ass off the seat he's currently on. Yoongi widen his eyes, looking away from the younger's body. His eyes met the director's angry face. He quickly turned his eyes away from her, looking towards Hyun who's done stripping off his shirt. Leaving him with only his mint green mini skirt.

Yoongi takes his chance to seek forgiveness from god despite not being religious at all for the longest time he can remember before he continues with the scene.

"Cute..", he breathed making Hyun flustered. "Should I strip this off too?", the brunette asked, while fiddling with the skirt he has on. Yoongi hummed, "Just let it be like that. Raise it up for me, kitten", he demanded.

Hyun lifted his skirt up, obeying his master's words. His dick showed up since he's not wearing anything underneath the skirt. Yoongi closed his eyes for two seconds before continuing, "D-damn. Do you want me that bad? You're already hard". His voice stuttered at first so he mentally slapped himself to wake the fuck up. He can't continue this anymore but he'll do this one before he can get the fuck out of the room to rant to Bang PDnim about how he can't do his work properly with Hyun being his partner.

"Yes, daddy.. Please do me now", Hyun whimpered with his hands trembling while still holding onto his mint green skirt. "Ok then, ba- kitten. I'll do you", Yoongi said, managed to stop himself from calling Hyun with the special petname for his boyfriend. "But I'm kinda not in the mood now. Maybe you'd want to ride me?", Yoongi continued. Hyun's eyes widen before he glanced at the director for a second. Yoongi wasn't supposed to do that but luckily the director let him to do so. He smiled before shrugging towards Hyun, "I mean, you can just go away if you don't want me to fill up your ass", he said.

"No, no.. Daddy. I still want you so bad..", he walked closer towards the older before he squatted a little bit in front of Yoongi, unbuckling the older's belt before undoing the trousers. Yoongi lowered his face, looking at the boy under him without any expression on his pretty face.

His semi-hard dick was released from his underwear. Hyun gulped before taking the whole length into his mouth. He gagged a little as the tip of Yoongi's dick reached his throat. Yoongi hissed at the warm slick tongue that is currently gliding around his dick, "Fuck..". He shakes his head mentally, trying to not feel like he has been longing for this. Hyun has one of the most skillful tongue, mostly because of his sluttiness. Jimin has a good technique too but he can't deny this brunette's skill.

He looked down, watching Hyun sucking on his dick like it's his last meal. Hyun looks up to Yoongi, trying his best to seduce the older boy. Yoongi closed his eyes for a couple of seconds; now he's thankful that he has Jimin as his boyfriend. Hyun looks like a complete whore while his beautiful boyfriend looks angelic and adorable even when he's doing these kind of stuffs.

"Ah, fuck.. That's enough already", Yoongi grabbed a fistful of Hyun's hair before tugging it backwards, forcing the younger to stop pleasuring him. He is hard enough to get this shit over with so he says, "Don't you want this inside you? Or do you want to just make me cum with your mouth and leave you hanging?", he tilted his head while tightening his grip on Hyun's brunette hair.

"Yes, yes. I want your cock inside me, daddy", Hyun whined with a couple of tears started forming at the end of his doe eyes. Yoongi smiled in satisfaction, "Good then", he released his grip from the younger's hair. He leaned forward a little bit to wipe Hyun's tears off his face. "Daddy", he mused before he stands up. Raising his skirt, he blushed before turning his back towards Yoongi. Yoongi holds his dick up, positioning it properly, "Come on, kitten".

Hyun lowered his hips, shivered as his ass met Yoongi's dick. "Come on", Yoongi growled. Hyun squinted his eyes, lowering his ass more and moaned softly as Yoongi's tip of the dick managed to get into him. Yoongi grunted, "Fucking hell, come the fuck on", before he pulls Hyun down forcibly, making the younger to nearly sit on his lap. Hyun gasped, "Ahh daddy!". He was genuinely shocked by Yoongi's harsh action. "Oh jesus, you're tight", Yoongi hissed, "Move, kitten".

"Y-yes daddy..", Hyun purred before moving his hips up and down slowly with Yoongi's hands still around his waist. He holds onto the older's arms while doing so. Being impatient, Yoongi stood up before pushing Hyun onto the table without pulling his dick out of the younger's ass. Yoongi grunts as he pounds into the brunette. Hyun was a moaning mess and he can't even breath out how surprised he was at Yoongi's sudden dominance.

Yoongi thrust in and out of Hyun's ass while grunting, "Oh fuck..". Hyun placed his hand under his lonely lips before biting it, trying to hold in his moans and whimpers. Yoongi is too rough with him, but he likes it. Back then, Yoongi was such a gentle person but this new Yoongi is better for him. "Daddy", he muffled under his raging breath, "I'm so close". Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Already? Ah, okay then", he smirked before thrusting into Hyun, hitting straight to the younger's prostate. "Fuck, please daddy", Hyun whimpered. "Yes, of course kitten", Yoongi replied. After a few good thrust, Hyun cums without even a touch on his dick. Yoongi chuckled, "You cummed only with your ass.. Slut", he pulled his length off Hyun's ass, giving it a few strokes before cumming inside his hand. He wouldn't want to leave any mark on this whore, that's for sure.

"cut!"

The brunette lay on the bed - panting, totally melted after the sex. Yoongi sits on the bed, trying to control his breaths while checking his phone after he've done wearing his pants on and wipes his cum off his hand.

"Daddy.. That's so good.. It reminds me to th-"

"No, Hyun. Don't talk about it.. I've dumped you and I would never pick up trashes that I've dumped so", Yoongi scoffed. Hyun can't hold his tears in and they slowly drip out. He wipes it away, trying to control him to talk more to the older guy.

"We are going!"

"Uhuh, okay", Yoongi nods, still not looking away from his phone. The crews - cameraman, director, and other staffs - walk out of the room, leaving the ex lovers inside the vastness of the room. The younger's quiet sobs can be heard, softly passing by Yoongi's ears.

Yoongi grunts before walking away but Hyun quickly pulls his hand. He looks at the younger with annoyance, "What do you want.. slut?". "I want you to love me back.. Please. I would do anything for you", Hyun pleaded. Yoongi let out a heavy sigh, "You already know the answer. No. No I can't", Yoongi pulls his hand off Hyun's weak grip.

"I know you hate me.. For things, that are not even my fault. But daddy pleas-", "Don't you dare to daddy me", Yoongi pushed Hyun's shoulder roughly. Hyun looks down to the ground. His tears stream down like a turned on faucet, "H-hyung..". "What? I wanna go meet Jiminie now",

"Jiminie? Is that the name of your ne-"

"Yes", Yoongi takes a deep breath, "Now, I'll give you one minute to tell me what you really want. My love? Nope. Go beg for some love from your customers at the strip club. They'll sure give you some", Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Why are you so m-mean? It's not even my fault to cheat or work at the strip club.. But you put all the blame on me", Hyun wipes his tears, sobbing. "I am mean, kitten", Yoongi sigh, "Oh. Sorry. Not kitten, I mea-". "No it's okay h-hyung. I love it when you call me that..", Hyun managed to put some smile on his sad wet face.

Yoongi crosses his arms while looking at his rolex, "Okay, fine. I was bad to you. I know. I'm just being myself but it's okay. It's mostly my fault? Okay I would take that", he raises his both hands, "And as my apology, I will take you out for a dinner tonight".