Chapter 16

Yoongi fixes his tie, looking at his own reflection on the mirror in front of him. 'Hmm.. Is this good enough? God.. How people even dress for their first day of work? I mean.. Jesus Christ', he thought to himself. He looks neat; a complete salesman look a like attire. White t-shirt, buttoned up until the top. Blue tie to match his current hair color. Formal trousers matched with a black belt around his waist.

"Yoongi hyung! Faster!"

"Wait!", Yoongi shouted back to Namjoon downstairs. Jimin has already been ready since the morning making Yoongi thought that his boyfriend is excited for today. He shakes his head in disapproval; he don't want to do this kind of job but since his friends pushed him to, he just gave in. He let out a long sigh while staring hard at his own reflection. He monologues to himself, arguing about his visual.

"Hyung..", Jimin walked into the room while checking his twitter account on his phone. "Jim.. I don't know what to do..", Yoongi sobbed without tears. The blonde raises his attention away from his phone to the older, "What the fuck, hyung? What's up with that outfit?"

Yoongi tilts his head staring hard at the younger who's currently leaning against the door of their room. He scans Jimin from up to down - he was wearing his casual outfit; a baby blue hoodie, a pair of white shorts - before muttering, "Fuck. I forgot about our actual job. Shit". "You are so funny, daddy..", Jimin giggled, covering his mouth with both of his hands.

Yoongi chuckled at his own stupidity, "I know right, babyboy". He takes his tie and shirt off before wearing something more casual; a white shirt, a black bomber jacket, a pair of black jeans, a black bucket hat and a white mask. He sprayed some perfume on and walked towards his boyfriend, giving him a warm hug.

Jimin giggles, letting Yoongi hugs him. He likes it a lot when Yoongi hugs him. "You're so warm, daddy", Jimin nuzzles into Yoongi's neck before giving it a chaste kiss. "Are you okay working as.. a porn star? I mean, It's.. I'm okay if you aren-", "Hyung", Jimin grabbed Yoongi's shirt, "It's.. It's okay. As long as you are there with me, it's okay", he nuzzles his face into Yoongi's chest.

"Hmm.. As long as you with me it's okay", Yoongi repeated. He cups Jimin's face and kisses the younger's cute nose. "Yah you amateurs! Faster!", Jin's loud voice broke their romantic moment. Yoongi sets Jimin free from his hug, "Let's go", he grabbed the younger's hand before dragging him to downstairs. Yoongi and Jimin grins as they see Jin who is crossing both of his arms.

***

"Welcome to BigPorn Ent. May I help you?"

"Uh.."

"Hi, Suzanne", Namjoon pushed Yoongi away, placing his hands on the reception counter. "Oh hi, Namjoon oppa!", Suzanne smiles sweetly, waving her hand giddily. "They are just the two new porn star. I will take them around", Namjoon pinches the girl's cheek playfully making the girl giggles.

"Namjoon.."

Namjoon turns to his back, grinning, "I'm too flirty but I still love you, my princess. Don't you ever worry..", he gives Jin a seductive wink. "Namjoon, I swear to god. I've told you to stop calling me that when we are on public right?", Jin blushes, pouting. Namjoon chuckles, "No my beautiful princess, I can call you anything I want".

Jin blushes more, "Ahh, let's go already. Lead these boys", he pulled Yoongi's and Jimin's hands before walking away from the receptionist area with his face tinted red making Namjoon and Suzanne chuckles together.

"See ya later, mate", Namjoon waves his hand to the girl before chasing Jin. Leaving both Yoongi and Jimin clueless.