Chapter 24 [M]

Yoongi sits comfortably on the swivel chair, spinning it a little while Jimin is holding some paperworks onto his chest with both of his hands. His small fingers are trembling and Yoongi can clearly see it.

"Action!"

The blonde boy starts with placing the paperworks on the table, pushing it slowly to Yoongi. The older looks into Jimin's doe eyes and he can see how nervous his boyfriend is right now. However, the recording is already starting so Yoongi have to make it work somehow.

Yoongi let out a heavy sigh, "Come here closer please, Mr Park", he smirked. Jimin gulped before he leans forward a little bit. "Closer", hearing to Yoongi's voice, he leans more. "Closer..", Yoongi's hot breath is now brushing his face, making him blushes up.

Yoongi cupped Jimin's face before kissing him hungrily. Jimin's eyelids becomes heavy because of the lust that is taking him over right now. The blue haired boy grunts as he's angry at the table being the only thing that is seperating him with Jimin now.

He parts the kiss and stands up, walking towards Jimin as the younger stands still by the table, gripping the sides of it in both of his tiny hands. Yoongi wraps his hands around Jimin's beautiful petite body before connecting his lips back with the younger.

He grabs Jimin's full ass, making the blonde moans softly and he takes that chance to invade the spaces inside his warm boyfriend's mouth. The kissing scene is getting more and more intense since the younger started grinding his crotch onto Yoongi's. Yoongi follows Jimin's rhythm and the friction just turn them both on much more than before.

Jimin moans mellifluously into his boyfriend's mouth as the older started to palm his crotch. He was so desperate for more as he hugs Yoongi tighter. Yoongi smirked, massaging the blonde's bulge making Jimin moans louder and thanks to those angelic moans, Yoongi is now hard; he wants to ravish Jimin until the younger worn out. He parts the intense kiss, looking at Jimin's lips which are now swollen and red. He likes them a lot that way.

"Now strip, baby..", he ordered. Jimin takes his shirt off followed by his trousers, leaving himself only in his tight underwear. "Cute..", Yoongi breathed, grabbing his boyfriend's bulge, "I want to eat you up so bad, babyboy..", he confessed. Jimin moans, "Fuck.. Daddy..", he loves it so much when the older calls him babyboy. Yoongi turns Jimin around before pushing him down onto the table. "D-daddy..", the younger grunted.

"Tell me what you want babe.."

"I want you..", Jimin whimpered.

"Want me? What do you mean by that?"

"I want you inside me now, daddy.."

"Clearer"

"I want your cock in my ass, daddy.. Please..", Jimin pleaded in submission. It sounded almost like a sob and that just make it better for Yoongi. He smirked, "Yeah, that's right babyboy. I will give you what you want..", he said before he pulls Jimin's underwear off.

Yoongi smacked Jimin's pretty ass twice before parting the ass cheeks. He hissed at the view of the pink puckered hole. It is always tight despite the times he has fucked it good. Yoongi sucks two of his fingers and inserts them into Jimin's welcoming entrance. He thrusts into it hard without any warning, making Jimin shouted, "Daddy!", out loud. He then realized that he's being too loud so he covers his mouth with both of his small hands.

Yoongi takes his trousers off and releases his throbbing dick. He inserts it into Jimin, hissing because of the warm tightness that is wrapping around his member is too overwhelming. He has never feel this good before. Maybe it's because of the cameras, making Jimin all tensed up.

He thrusts his member in and out of Jimin with slow pace at first, receiving muffled moans from the younger. He strokes Jimin's cock, making the younger forgot about his hands on his mouth as he moans louder. Yoongi shoves his dick in more and more, harder and deeper.

After some moments, Jimin shouts, "I'm close, daddy, please! Ahh..". Yoongi thrusts more and stroke Jimin's member faster. Jimin is now a moaning mess, all sweaty on the table. Yoongi bites his lips also climbing to his climax. "Daddy!", with that, Jimin released on Yoongi's hand followed by Yoongi who cummed inside the younger's ass. He pulls his dick out, panting.

The cameraman focused at Jimin's ass, recording Yoongi's cum dripping out of the ass. It was hot. Creampied ass is so hot indeed. Especially when it's Jimin's ass.

Jimin is helplessly panting on the table. Yoongi takes Jimin up and made him sit on the table. He slowly strokes Jimin's now soft dick. He have to make it hard back while he is always hard for his boyfriend so it's easy for him.

Jimin groans, lazily opens his eyes to look down to his crotch at his boyfriend who is now smirking near his dick. His dick twitches as Yoongi's planted a chaste kiss on it. "Cute", Yoongi chuckled.

He takes Jimin down his throat, engulfing Jimin's delicious member. Jimin hisses, throwing his head back in pleasure. His dick is beginning to harden again.

Yoongi jerks himself off with one hand his other hand is fondling Jimin's testicles. He sucks Jimin hard, making Jimin throws his head back. The grabbed fistful of Yoongi's soft blue hair and pushes the older down onto his crotch, forcing the older to deep throat his dick.

Suprisingly, Yoongi doesn't have any gag reflex. He just continue sucking Jimin off, bobbing his head up and down in a pop rhythm. "Daddy.. I'm close. Fuckk..", Jimin grunted. The older tighten his grip on his dick, jerking himself off faster as he is feeling the same as Jimin. "Ahh.. Ahh..", Jimin squirted his seeds inside Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi voluntarily drinks Jimin's semen and some leaks, dripping to his neck. He is still jerking himself off and finally come into his hand after a few heavy strokes.

"Cut!"

They pants hard. That was fast and intense. They get into their clothes, still exhausted from their intercourse before. Jimin is still blushing and looking at him, Yoongi smiles before pecking the younger's lips, "You've did a good job today, babe". The younger giggles, "You.. You too!"

"Come here you two!"

Jimin tilts his head, eyes still on his pretty boyfriend. Yoongi shrugged. He holds onto Jimin's hand, walking together towards the director.

"That was good but there are still some shits too fix", the director starts. Jimin scratched his head while Yoongi stayed silent, looking at the director.

The director looked at Yoongi. "When this guy..", she pointed at the blonde haired boy. "Jimin..?", "Yeah, Jimin. When Jimin was about to cum after the blowjob, you should stop sucking his dick and open your mouth with your tongue out in front of it while jerking him off in front of your face. Jimin will then cum onto your face and some will get into your mouth too. That is better for the viewers, than you drinking it all..", she bluntly continued.

Yoongi slowly blushes up and Jimin's face is now fully tinted with shades of red. "Pfft.. Why do you two blush too much, oh my god! You both look like you're drunk okay?", the director laughed, "It's okay.. You're both still new. You'll be better and feel less shy soon"

Yoongi shrugged while rubbing the back of his neck nervously making the director laughs, "Trust me, boy!", she pats the older's shoulder before she walks away.

Jimin turns his head to Yoongi. Yoongi turns his head to Jimin. They then bursted into laughters after a few seconds.