Chapter 10

i apologize, this is not an update. sorry for getting your hopes up lmao.

just wanted to remind y'all that english is not my first language— aye. let's stop there. I'm not going to whine anymore. Chapter 10 was the chapter where I apologise for being bad with my english writing and all and people gave me positive comments. I do appreciate them a LOT even if I don't reply to them since I don't know if replying would actually convey my grateful feelings for y'all. I love y'all so much, I really do.

Oh before I continue, if y'all don't want to read my long talk, it's okay. Just scroll to the next chapter. Leaving a vote before doing so would be much appreciated.

Back then, I wrote this book with a really bad grammar (well it's still bad now but at least it's acceptable) and half-assed writtings. Like using texting style of writing: 'U' instead of 'you' and 'n' instead of 'and' since I was writing this book just for fun and I was just want to fuck around. But this book eventually begin to become bigger than it already is. When I reached 100k reads, I was shocked; How can people actually stand, reading a shit writing?

I started to feel responsible towards my writings especially this fanfic. So, I started to ask for my friends to edit it for me (along with Limerence). However, when I say friends, I do really mean friendS. There were so many people, trying to help me out, editing this book, making it less shittier than it was. I thought I was off the job to edit it myself which would be a pain in the ass and I hate any form of pain especially in my ass. I was grateful with that at that time. When you started reading this book, you'll notice the credit at the end, 'softie edited' which meant that it was edited by softie, my long lost friend. I can't find her anywhere anymore tho because maybe she has changed her username. But seriously, she did a very good job. I love it.

Punishment is lame but it comes. My half-assed attitude towards my readers, shoving them shits, having shitloads of editors that I can't even track down now has finally came to me as a disaster. I was too comfortable with my shits before but since I saw y'all keep on commenting about your confusion with my storylines, I started to read it on my own. And my god, it was a wreck. Maybe the fact that having too much hands on one book (plus Limerence) actually ruined the story since not everyone have the same understanding towards a book, right. Some people may understand it in this way, some people may understand in the other way; which was clearly not my way.

I argued with myself; should I or shouldn't I delete this book, along with Limerence. Since they're both just a wreck at that point of time. But some people urged me to not do so. So here I am, editing this book with my own hands. It'll be better, I can at least say that.

I started Wattpad since - what? - 2013? 2014? Back then, I was just a young pervert. Mostly, I read Jikook. Yeah I was yet to discover the beauty of Yoonmin. I read a lot of smuts. And when I say a lot, I do mean a LOT. Not just smuts about BTS members but other people too since at that time, there were not that much of BTS fanfic writers. When I read them, I constantly feel like it has something missing. So my young me, being a fucktard and all, decided to write my own book of smuts. Before I write that book, I actually has a completed fanfic with the title, "Boys In Luv" which was really cringy - as I can recall it. It starred Yoonminkook as the main threesome pair. I was nut back then since I don't want to leave anyone out. Taejin and Namseok as the side pairings. Don't look at me like that. There's not that much of BTS gay moments back then, ok.

Then, I started writing my own book of smuts which have the reads of about 40k some shits like that. It got deleted by some Wattpad bugs. I was really sad since that book was my the book that has helped my acc to grow. Wattpad was really buggy before so don't even touch me. I was really glad that not much of my followers unfollowed me at that time just because I deleted my smut book collection.

2015/2016 was the years of ddlg/ddlb fad. I loved it so I started writing two books on it which was "Daddy's Handcuffs" and.. ahh I don't remember the initial title of Limerence. "Little Space"? Yeah, maybe it was "Little Space" back then. There were so many writers who joined this fad and made their own books regarding to that. So, with my clickbaity title, I sucked in so many people to read my book and eventually becoming this book now. Y'all can't imagine how funny it was to shove smuts at the very first chapter - along with clickbaity title - making people anticipated this book. It was fun and thanks for the laughs.

If you want quality writings from me, maybe you would want to check my new books, "Heaven" and "Strapped". I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well. You can see how much I've matured and improved since the first day I was here.

Last but not least, I love y'all so much. Please continue supporting me and a vote and a follow wouldn't really hurt and it would makes me happier than I already am. Thanks for reading, peace out.