Chapter 11

After a while staying inside the car accompanied by the mellow songs that has been played in shuffle, Jimin let out a long sigh. Yoongi take a look at the younger, "You're bored again?", he asked, concerned. Jimin pouted before answering, "Yeah..", he lifted both of his legs onto his seat and hugged them tightly. "Do you want me to suck your dick or some shit?", Yoongi inquired, making Jimin shocked for a moment. "No, it's okay, hyung", he laughed. He took out his phone from his pocket before logging into their Youtube channel, checking how their recent video has been doing.

After a while, Yoongi parked the car inside the parking lot in a big mall. "We're here. Let's go eat first", he broke the silence between them. "Yeah, sure!", Jimin smiled happily. He hates eating but if it's with Yoongi, he would eat the whole market to be honest. He followed Yoongi since he doesn't know this mall. He got poor sense of direction so he's kind of worried if he would get lost in the mall.

Yoongi turned his head towards Jimin, looking into his innocent face. Jimin shrugged, "What?". Yoongi chuckled before he takes Jimin's small hand into his, interwining their fingers, "You won't be lost, Jiminie. I will take care of you", Yoongi informed. He's that kind of person who knows a lot about people around him. Jimin thought that the older was a phsycic.

Yoongi dragged Jimin into the mall, attracting a lot of eyes. Tell me, who wouldn't be attracted to look and stare at two ethereal beauty holding hands while blushing faintly? Jimin covered his flustered face with his free hand, "Hyung, there are a lot of people staring at us". Yoongi let out a small laughs, "Yeah, let them be. They are just admiring you, beautiful babyboy". Jimin's face begins to get redder, he hit the older's softly, "Stop it..".

After enjoying their food, Yoongi walked straight to the store that he has been wanting to go. Dragging the clueless Jimin along with him. Jimin hummed softly to a song while guessing the store that Yoongi has been anticipating. Is it clothes store? Toy store? Game store? Food store? Jimin wonders to himself.

Finally, Yoongi walked into a small store along with the wondering Jimin and he let the younger's hand go. Jimin frowned while looking around, "Hyung?", Jimin looked at the older. "Yes?", Yoongi replied half-assed. Eyes pinned at something else other than Jimin, which was unnatural. He reached a pink collar nearby, pouting while he's checking it out. "What kind of shop is this, Hyung?", he inquired. Jimin's curiosity gets the best of him, making touched a vibrator. He tilted his head, not knowing what the things in front him are. However he does know that it would be sexual. The blush on his face that has been missing for a while, now is back. "It's a sex toys store, baby boy", Yoongi raised his eyebrows, looking at Jimin.

"Jesus Ch-", Jimin sighed in embarrassment, "I thought this would be an innocent date but no.. You would choose to anticipate going to a se- an adult toy store. Damn it, dad". Yoongi laughed wholeheartedly after hearing Jimin calling him dad. "It's daddy, Jimin god damn it. Are you trying to kill me or some shits?", Yoongi breathed in between his laughs. Jimin joined his laugh, hitting the older on his shoulder.

"Let's just get this over with", Yoongi inhaled a good amount of air before continuing, "I'm buying some good toys for you, babyboy", Yoongi smirked while glancing at the younger. "Ah.. Daddy!" Jimin landed a clean hit Yoongi's arm. Yoongi hissed to the pain before chuckling at the younger's reaction. Jimin has never gone into an adult toy shop before, which Yoongi has apparently went to time and time again without single regard for whoever may see him there. He's not afraid to die. He would kick anyone's ass if they're trying to shit on him even if it's the reaper.

"Woah", Jimin breathed in amusement as he saw too many and too much sex toys in one place. It honestly gets him aroused just thinking about how his boyfriend would use them on him. Yoongi looked suspiciously happy as he looked around, "Many new things. They've restocked these shits, nice". Jimin's eyes widen, "You've been here before?". "Obviously", Yoongi replied, picking up a baby blue coloured vibrator which seemed like it's almost transparent. Jimin stared at the vibrator, it was kind of big maybe a bit bigger than Yoongi's dick though. He hissed softly as if he could feel it inside him already. "Babe, you like this?"

"Uh? Ah.. I dont know..?", he shrugged. "Hmm, okay", Yoongi puts the vibrator back to its place. Jimin suddenly regretted his cold response before, "Ah! I mean, it's okay". Yoongi smirks, "I thought you would like this one.. It has this brittle surface to add more pleasure inside you". "Hmm, that's good..?", Jimin shrugged. But why this color?", Jimin looks at all the assorted colours vibrators. Yoongi shrugged, "Ah, I just think this would look good with you", he grinned looking at Jimin's face knowing that he would blush and hit him for teasing him now.

"Hyung!" Jimin hits Yoongi's shoulder as he blushes. Right on Yoongi's prediction. Yoongi chuckles, "Cutie. But it's true though".

"You're too kinky for this world"

"Really? That's a good news since you're my slut"

"Daddy!", he covered his red tinted cheeks before walking away from Yoongi making the older chuckled. "Babe! I'm just kidding!", Yoongi run towards him before giving him a warm hug while laughing.