Chapter 27

The atmosphere inside the room is tainted by Yoongi's uncomfortableness. He frowned while pinching the bridge of his nose with his thumb and his middle finger. He mutters, "Fuck..", and his voice sounded taut.

"Anything's wrong?", Bang PDnim finally decided to break the silence, asking Yoongi for anything that is bothering him. "Do I really need to pair up with him?", he asked while crossing both of his arms. "Yeah why?", Bang PDnim shrugged, "I mean, he is one of the best bottom in some other company but since he's new in this company, I'll just put him with you. Only for a week though, still".

"He is.. Ugh, nevermind..", Yoongi ruffles his hair, stressed. He doesn't know how to explain to everyone in the room about the problem he have with his new assigned partner. He doesn't even know if he can actually tell Jimin about it.

The blonde boy just look at his boyfriend, wanting to ask why but he thinks that it's better to ask him on the way back home and not in this office. He can really guess that this problem with the new guy is really big. However, he can't really do anything about it so he scratches the floor with his foot in an uneasy motion.

Bang PDnim clenched his hands on the desk, "Jimin, are you okay with your new partner?", he inquired. Jimin tilts his head to Shin and the guy smiled back at him as a greeting. "I guess he's okay..? He seems nice", Jimin grinned awkwardly.

"Good!", Bang PDnim clapped his hands once, "Chop chop! Go do your work". Jimin scratched his head in confusion while Yoongi is still in his own world, debating with himself. Bang PDnim frowned before his eyes grow larger, "Oh yeah. Today you don't have any shootings so.. Okay you all can go anywhere but please don't miss our meeting at 6.09pm!", he corrected.

"Ok", Yoongi replied before he quickly grabs Jimin's hand and walks out of the office hurriedly. The younger let his boyfriend drags him towards his car. Yoongi opens the passenger door for the blonde before he gets into the car to sit on his driver's seat. He let out a heavy sigh, leaning back to the seat. "What's wrong?", Jimin asked, clueless.

Yoongi hummed, "First of all, don't get angry if I tell you this". Jimin shrugged, "Fine, I guess?", he rubs the back of his neck. Yoongi took a deep breath, "Okay. The guy that was partnered with me just now is my fucking ex. He was a stripper when I first met him. I don't fucking know he can get in here.. God fucking damn it..", the older grunts, massaging his forehead.

Jimin raised both of his eyebrows, "Oh, ex..? I never knew you've actually been in a relationship before.."

"I am an adult, alright", Yoongi rested his arm on Jimin's shoulder, "That's a normal thing. I never tell anyone except for Namjoon since he is good in keeping secrets".

Jimin smiled softly, "It's o-"

"Hey Yoongi daddy", a smoky voice interupted Jimin from finishing his sentence. Several knocks also can be heard from the right front door of the car.

"Fuck..", Yoongi lowered the window on his side, "Go away, Hyun. I swear to god..", Yoongi growled. "But daddyy, I missed you! You've left me alone just like that..", Hyun pouts, crossing his both of his skinny arms.

Yoongi hissed in anger, "I swear to god, kit- Hyun. I will only work with you but I'm not going to ever make up again. Go away, please..", he pointed out.

"You've almost called me kitten just now, right?", Hyun clapped his hands, "It's my pet name that you've gave. You are my owner and I'm your pet!"

"I was your owner and you were my pet. Please stick that to your mind and get over with it already", Yoongi sighed while holding tight onto Jimin's small hands, "It has been at least 4 years since we've last met so please understand that I don't want you to be here, to be honest". He raised the window at his side, blocking Hyun from talking to him anymore.

"Daddy!", a voice desperate voice heard from out of his car. He tilted his head towards his boyfriend, ignoring the noise. He's still holding tight onto Jimin's hands.

Jimin hissed in pain, "Hyung, don't squeeze my hand that rough please.."

"Sorry", he loosen his grip, "To be frank, we need to run away from that fucking hybrid. He is crazy, Imma tell you that".

"Oh, okay..", Jimin looks out of the window, watching Hyun who is about to cry while still staring at the older who's ignoring him just like that after a long god damn time he searched for him.